XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing single post

Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

"Tomorrow I'll reveal the best bundle yet! Because nothing we've shown so far is hard to beat and a couple of them were thought of by interns for the janitor position!"
"Hey boss, you know how last year we had an Assassin's Creed bundle? It included the new game and the previous game, all for just $349. Let's make that a tradition!"

"Sorry but Sony has marketing for Assassin's Creed again."

"Not a problem! We'll just use Tomb Raider instead! Rise of Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider: DE, all for just $349!"

"Say, that's a good idea. However wouldn't people realise that we didn't increase value or decrease price? One year later the Xbox One should be cheaper."

"Good point boss, but corporate is already frustrated enough with how much money they're losing on us. No way could we drop another $50."

"Then let's make it the 1tb version and increase the price!"

Next day.

"Hey boss, it's me again. LEGO dimensions is pretty hot. Let's bundle that with Xbox One too!"

"Sounds good Jimmie. I just loved that movie."

"Excuse me? My name is Frank. Also this LEGO game isn't based off the mo..."

"LEGO movie the videogame bundle for $349, the kids will love it!"

A couple nights later.

"Boss as your janitor, I'm getting really tired of having to clean up all the dead kinects. Any way we could get rid of them?"

"Kinect bundle with Dance Central, Zoo Tycoon, and Kinect Sports rivals for $399! Does that sound good too you?"

"Yes that sounds great boss! Thank you so much. You're really helping me out. See ya later."

Boss walks back to office, muttering under her breath.

"I hate that kid. Always trying to talk to me when I'm working late. Can't fire him cause his uncle works for Nintendo. Screw it, kinect bundle just got a $100 price increase!"

Or something like that probably.