Sony Countdown to E3 Livestreams - Beat Saber Announced for PSVR

Started by Xevross, Jun 06, 2018, 01:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Xevross

Xevross

I was expecting them to maybe show a bit more though, what's the point in an 8 minute livestream? Lmao

the-pi-guy

I really don't know what you were expecting :P
Like anything else.  
Tetris?  

Pft.  I would have more expected some poorly executed free thing.  

Legend

Who drugged me?
Oh, well. Yeah.

Small game, as expected...
If the announcements are all this small, I guess it's ok to not save it for E3.

Cool trailer and I liked the story. Was dorky though that it's teasing this amazing thing and then it's revealed to just be Tetris.

the-pi-guy

Like I would rather the announcement just be a picture of Kaz with a moustache.  

Xevross

If the announcements are all this small, I guess it's ok to not save it for E3.

Cool trailer and I liked the story. Was dorky though that it's teasing this amazing thing and then it's revealed to just be Tetris.
Yeah the trailer definitely promised more than what it was.

I like this format of announcing small games before e3, but it really should be put out as videos on youtube and not livestreamed. Livestreams aren't for small things like that.

Kerotan

Don't see youtube but Twitch stream music is up.

I bet this could be another Until Dawn studio game.
Lol

Anyway I'd hate you be on these panels where you have to pretend you're excited by announcements like thee.

Legend

Yeah the trailer definitely promised more than what it was.

I like this format of announcing small games before e3, but it really should be put out as videos on youtube and not livestreamed. Livestreams aren't for small things like that.
I think it'd be awesome if they have a separate conference before the big show. Kinda like the pre show from last year, but packaged into a true conference that could air on Friday maybe. Keep it smaller mostly indie focused and treat it like an expanded version of what they used to do with indies in their shows.

nnodley

At least it wasn't an 30 minutes or longer stream for it. lol

Xevross

I think it'd be awesome if they have a separate conference before the big show. Kinda like the pre show from last year, but packaged into a true conference that could air on Friday maybe. Keep it smaller mostly indie focused and treat it like an expanded version of what they used to do with indies in their shows.
Yeah or maybe just do this but all in one go, that could make a mini conference type thing like their pre show last year. Do we know if they're doing a pre show this year or is this replacing it?

At least it wasn't an 30 minutes or longer stream for it. lol
Yeah I think for that game there isn't enough to fill half an hour of coverage. This format would work better with slightly bigger games that they have gameplay of and can live demo a bit, and make it a half an hour or longer thing.

Kerotan

Just watched the trailer. They did a really good job putting it together

the-pi-guy

Round 2.

Hopefully Dreams announcement.

Either way a big improvement over yesterday.  Unless it's another Tetris title...

Xevross

Round 2.

Hopefully Dreams announcement.

Either way a big improvement over yesterday.  Unless it's another Tetris title...
Well it has to be an already announced Worldwide studios game. Its probably going to be Dreams, if Dreams is releasing this year. It seems they're not going to show it on the main stage, so this is its spotlight.

That or its something like Concrete Genie... which we all want to know about :P

Xevross

I'm gonna bet its concrete genie, expect small and you can't be disappointed :D

Legend

I'm gonna bet its concrete genie, expect small and you can't be disappointed :D
What if it's something even smaller?

"Unannounced game is releasing in 2020. Thanks for watching"

Go Up