Do you think you've changed?

Started by the-pi-guy, Nov 28, 2017, 12:19 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Well you changed position.  We are moving fast.  

But seriously, do you think you've changed, and how?

Legend

I changed a lot around senior year in high school and freshman year of college. That was when I became more confident in myself and generally more happy. I then changed a lot when my mom started working again and I took on a lot of "housewife" duties since I worked at home. That's changed my outlook in a lot of ways and I'm grateful for it.

the-pi-guy

I've become a lot more talkative online.
This was something I never thought I'd do.

Xevross

I changed a lot around senior year in high school and freshman year of college. That was when I became more confident in myself and generally more happy. I then changed a lot when my mom started working again and I took on a lot of "housewife" duties since I worked at home. That's changed my outlook in a lot of ways and I'm grateful for it.
This is basically me for the first part. Final year of sixth form (your high school) I got a lot more confident, before then I was really shy.

That was probably when I was my happiest, I made loads of great friends and was having a much better social life. Since I left to uni though I miss being home and my friend here aren't anywhere near as great, so I'm not as happy. Although I'm still becoming more confident and more care free (in a good way I think).

the-pi-guy

This is basically me for the first part. Final year of sixth form (your high school) I got a lot more confident, before then I was really shy.

That was probably when I was my happiest, I made loads of great friends and was having a much better social life. Since I left to uni though I miss being home and my friend here aren't anywhere near as great, so I'm not as happy. Although I'm still becoming more confident and more care free (in a good way I think).

What!  I thought I made you happy!  :(

Xevross

What!  I thought I made you happy!  :(
You're one of the great friends  ;)