Detroit: bet on the metacritic

Started by Legend, May 15, 2018, 05:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Maybe I'm not interpreting your vice versa correctly, but I feel like the vice versa is unnecessary because it has the same effect as the other part.  
low higher than someone's high
low
high

Vice versa: a high lower than someone's low:
low
high
Lol, you get what I meant. I just typed it without thinking, and then thought if its needed, but decided whatever I'll just post anyway.

nnodley

I'm gonna go with:

High: 91
Mid: 88
Low: 86

Legend

At least no one's low is higher than someone's high or vice-versa
And then nnodley came in with all his optimism!

SWORDF1SH

And then nnodley came in with all his optimism!
I hate these "glass half full" guys. Always ruining shame.

nnodley

LOL!!  i really liked the demo, so I'm optimistic.  

Legend

LOL!!  i really liked the demo, so I'm optimistic.  
I avoided it since I'm more or less sold on the game. It's that good?

nnodley

I avoided it since I'm more or less sold on the game. It's that good?
I mean I don't want to say it's really good cause then you will blame me if it isn't.  I personally think I will like it better than Heavy Rain and Beyond.   The amount of variations you can cause in a scene is pretty crazy.  It shows a chart at the end of the demo of all the possibilities and there are 6 different ways that particular scene could end.

Legend

I mean I don't want to say it's really good cause then you will blame me if it isn't.  I personally think I will like it better than Heavy Rain and Beyond.   The amount of variations you can cause in a scene is pretty crazy.  It shows a chart at the end of the demo of all the possibilities and there are 6 different ways that particular scene could end.
I loved heavy rain and liked beyond so I'm already assuming I'll like detroit. Reading resetera just makes me so pessimistic about David Cage games (they really hate him).

SWORDF1SH

I agree. I think David cage has finally nailed it in terms of having both good story and good gameplay.  I remember he made a crazy promise that you could interact with everything you see in Heavy Rain when it was still in development. That didnt happen but he's getting closer.

NeverDies

May 16, 2018, 12:49 AM Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 12:56 AM by NeverDies
I'm thinking it'll get around an 86. It will probably get dragged down a fair amount by people who really hate David Cage style games.

High: 88
Low: 82
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

I'm thinking it'll get around an 86. It will probably get dragged down a fair amount by people who really hate David Cage style games.
Bro, Read the op

SWORDF1SH

Bro, Read the op
Yeah read op. It's not that hard.

Dr. Pezus

Detroit Reviews will be go Live on May 24th | Page 7 | ResetEra

Im betting somewhere close to what Horizon got. I am buying it anyway.  

Legend

Detroit Reviews will be go Live on May 24th | Page 7 | ResetEra

I'm feeling the hype!!!

I'm getting into the tatting business so that I can afford to buy the game.

Dr. Pezus

Go Up