Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Off-Topic Community / Re: Movie Thread
Last post by Legend - Today at 08:21 PM
I watched Dune pt 2 last weekend.  It was so good.  And man Hans Zimmer did so amazing on the soundtrack.  He's a legend.
Almost as good as James Horner!  8)
Gaming Community / Re: Stellar Blade, predict the...
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Today at 07:48 PM
Last post by nnodley - Today at 06:45 PM
I watched Dune pt 2 last weekend.  It was so good.  And man Hans Zimmer did so amazing on the soundtrack.  He's a legend.
Last post by the-pi-guy - Today at 06:16 PM
It's a strange time when I'm looking forward to Warner Archive announcements, the same way that I would look forward to a Nintendo Direct or something along those lines.
I would not say this is minor at all.  

But its baffling when people/groups come up with their own propaganda that sanitizes other propaganda.

A world politics example:

Russia's own propaganda about the Ukraine war is that they feel that Ukraine is part of Russia.

The Putin Tucker interview includes a bunch of claims from Putin about how the region of Ukraine was settled by Russians. That Ukraine was part of Russia for hundreds of years and that it should be again.

Yet there is a subset of "left wingers" who feel that it is actually America's fault. America provoked Russia by inviting Ukraine into NATO.  
Gaming Community / Re: Stellar Blade, predict the...
Last post by nnodley - Today at 01:21 PM
hmmmmmmmmm

Gaming Community / Stellar Blade, predict the met...
Last post by Legend - Today at 07:19 AM
Launches in a couple days. Could be all over the place.

Gaming Community / Re: Good franchises that were ...
Last post by Legend - Today at 01:47 AM
Elite Dangerous kinda counts, although it's still alive with thousands of players.

Has had trouble with its updates but the "spacelegs" expansion in 2021 killed its future. 39% positive on steam and that's even with newer reviews thinking it's decent. Now I'm pretty sure the devs are just keeping the player base happy with much less investment.

Gaming Community / Good franchises that were canc...
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 09:35 PM
There's a new rumor that Watch Dogs is dead, because Legion was a failure. Which seems like a big shame, because the franchise had an interesting premise.
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10