280 PSVR games by the end of 2018 - Sony

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 08, 2018, 04:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

According to Sony, the 80 percent increase from 150 titles to about 280 by the end of this year is possible now that the number of PlayStation VR units sold surpassed 2 million, making it easier for game companies to participate in the development of PS VR titles.
Read more at Sony Expects PlayStation VR's Library To Increase From 150 Titles To 280 By The End Of 2018 - Siliconera

Legend

Chances are Sony forget that I'm horrible with release dates, should be 279  :P

(I have VizionEck Adventure listed as 2020 with them so I don't have to update that one as often  :P )

But real though, VR has been slow on the software front yet it's really getting there. So many games I'd like to try out.

SWORDF1SH

I need new move controllers but they seem to have gone up in price. My one one controller is faulty and both don't hold their charge very well ( they're OLD PS3 versions) keeps me from playing PSVR at the moment. I'm more than happy with the support though.

Legend

I need new move controllers but they seem to have gone up in price. My one one controller is faulty and both don't hold their charge very well ( they're OLD PS3 versions) keeps me from playing PSVR at the moment. I'm more than happy with the support though.
Move is so cool in VR. I was trying it out in VizionEck and would just have fun tossing and catching them. Also fun bopping them on things and seeing the vr version bopp.

SWORDF1SH

Move is so cool in VR. I was trying it out in VizionEck and would just have fun tossing and catching them. Also fun bopping them on things and seeing the vr version bopp.
Move was cool with PS3 but lack of support killed it. Table tennis was awesome in Sports Champions.

Legend

Move was cool with PS3 but lack of support killed it. Table tennis was awesome in Sports Champions.
I loved frisbee. That was legit real feeling. Now I wish it was ported to VR too  :'(

SWORDF1SH

I loved frisbee. That was legit real feeling. Now I wish it was ported to VR too  :'(
Sports Champions VR would be awesome