The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Vizioneck
I play that too much. I need variety!

Fortnite? I hear it's quite good. And free.

Another one is Path of Exile
Multiplayer games aren't my thing.

Heard positive things about poe.

I ended up just doing Kerbal Space program for 15 minutes  :P

SWORDF1SH

Multiplayer games aren't my thing
What's Cube Royale again?

Legend

What's Cube Royale again?
Some game that originally was a tacked on mode for a walking simulator that was added to said simulator so people wouldn't complain it was a walking simulator...

I really don't understand why I thought it'd be smart to make a multiplayer game but it's turned into something I really like. It's more like a puzzle game than an FPS at this stage  ::)

Legend

I learned Outlast is set in Colorado.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

from mgs survive.
Hmm how didn't they catch that?

Legend

Hmm how didn't they catch that?
I wonder if something similar is also there in Japanese. I doubt they'd give too much thought towards looking for stuff like this, and they definitely wouldn't be looking for it in localized text.

Dr. Pezus

I wonder if something similar is also there in Japanese. I doubt they'd give too much thought towards looking for stuff like this, and they definitely wouldn't be looking for it in localized text.
But it has their names

Legend

But it has their names
That on its own would be pretty common, just like an easter egg. Don't think their names are that unique either.

the-pi-guy

Any idea how far into the game that is?

the-pi-guy

Someone on ResetEra said it was in the Japanese version as well.

Legend

Legend

Codename "P7" - Remedy

505 publishing next Remedy game.

the-pi-guy

Looking at From Software's released games.  Last year they didn't release anything; even though they release pretty regularly.  

I'm ready for E3.

Dr. Pezus

Looking at From Software's released games.  Last year they didn't release anything; even though they release pretty regularly.  

I'm ready for E3.
Bloodborne 2 incoming

Go Up