Do you like books?

Started by the-pi-guy, May 13, 2018, 01:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Legend

Yes but I don't read books. They take too much time.

I like Jules Verne. Mysterious Island is great.

the-pi-guy

I'll write up what I have to say now.

I do like books.  Educational or fictional, enjoy either one.  
Don't really read any fictional books right now.  Don't have the time.  

I do enjoy collecting books, right now...  

I like Jules Verne. Mysterious Island is great.
Deja vu.  
It looks like you made a similar thread like 4 years ago.  But I feel like there was something more recent...  That happened to me once before, where I made an identical thread forgetting I made one a year before.  
Doc in Back to the Future said Jules Verne was his favorite, so that's what I think about, but I haven't read any of them.  

Yes but I don't read books. They take too much time.
Yeah.  I have a hard time justifying reading for pleasure right now.  It'd be kind of nice if I could spend more time reading in a few years.

Legend

May 13, 2018, 03:07 AM Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 03:12 AM by Legend
Deja vu. 
I have deja vu so often nowadays. It's wonderful.

Also I saw a picture of someone that reminded me of someone else and now I'm not sure if the person I was reminded of was a real person I knew or if they were just a TV person. Kinda been bugging me.

(by writing this I may have remembered some stuff. I think they might have been from high school)

edt: no now I'm back to thinking it's a tv person

Yeah.  I have a hard time justifying reading for pleasure right now.  It'd be kind of nice if I could spend more time reading in a few years.
I'd probably never read. If I had free time and was looking for entertainment, I'd be doing something else.

nnodley

I like reading, but only ever do maybe 30 minutes to an hour at night before bed.  But thats still rare.  I'm big into fantasy/sci fi.  I've got The Dark Tower series, game of thrones, and the magicians trilogy to read.

BananaKing

Yes

Fantasy, sci fi and murder/thriller books for the most part.