Introduce yourself!

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Tamron

Go on then I guess, since I did post the other day anyway.

Elo, I'm Tamron

I make stuff, currently gaming peripherals but in the past, I worked for Fuji heavy industries ltd, more commonly known as Subaru, Worked there as an industrial designer, building engines, drivetrains and that sort of thing.
I travel a lot, like, A LOT. I take on average 5 flights per week due to work and rarely get time to myself, so you'll likely see very little of me on here as a direct result.
I've done some work in games modelling vehicles, thanks to my better half getting me random gigs.

I love games, and of course gaming though I rarely have time to play anything anymore, I do frequently take my Sega nomad on flights to play on and modified it recently to allow me to play running from the seats USB charger socket.

Myself and my S/O own and drive the following cars:
1985 Toyota AE86 Trueno
2014 Toyota GT86 (with crawford forced induction kit)
1969 Nissan Skyline GT-R (Hakosuka)
1974 De Tomaso Pantera GTS

The only continent I haven't at some point lived on is Africa. Also, I'm told the quality of my work increases with my level of intoxication.
I pumped a lot of money into the stock exchange when I was much younger, but don't cash in on it because I figure it's a nice little nest egg, though knowing my luck when the day comes that I do cash in, all the companies I invested in will go out of business and file for bankruptcy.

I frequently sleep sitting up at my desk.

Eh that's about it.