Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

I haven't played it yet, but I had this issue with Horizon.  I think they need to figure out a better way to do open world games.
Yeah, but zelda is even worse in my opinion.  At least in horizon the world is super varied and finding new locations was amazing.  Zelda's just felt so "bleh" to me.  It's probably a hard issue to fix or at least finding a different way of doing it.

darkknightkryta

Oh like Snake would put his people there? To me it never felt like that was the objective.
I would imagine it would depend on cost vs value, realistically.

It's a video game!

Legend

It's a video game!
A video game that's not about taking over afghanistan!

darkknightkryta

A video game that's not about taking over afghanistan!
dang nabbit Mike!

BasilZero

No! The enemies are replaced with new soldiers just like what would happen in real life. They'll even get new equipment to deal with your strategies from previous fights.
Yes I want more RPG!
Well I wouldnt say more "RPG" :P.

Legend

Legend

Legend

DerNebel

I think I'll make Sonic Mania my second Switch game, seems like a good fit.

BasilZero

I think I'll make Sonic Mania my second Switch game, seems like a good fit.
Planning to get the game on PC sometime in the future.

I got most of the sonic games on it, might as well :p.

Speaking of Sonic and Nintendo - I bought Sonic Lost World which was originally exclusive to the WiiU (but I bought my copy on PC) - I should play it sometime, havent played a Sonic game for a while.

DerNebel

Planning to get the game on PC sometime in the future.

I got most of the sonic games on it, might as well :p.

Speaking of Sonic and Nintendo - I bought Sonic Lost World which was originally exclusive to the WiiU (but I bought my copy on PC) - I should play it sometime, havent played a Sonic game for a while.
I haven't played a Sonic game since Sonic 3, which might be why this one intrigues me so much. And I'm spending a lot of time out of town currently, so the Switch version is the best option for me currently.

BasilZero

I haven't played a Sonic game since Sonic 3, which might be why this one intrigues me so much. And I'm spending a lot of time out of town currently, so the Switch version is the best option for me currently.
Oooh - last sonic game I played was Generations on Steam and it was fantastic.

It was the last sonic game I played from my 2013 Sonic Marathon where I played the following sonic games in a row....

Sonic the hedgehog 1
Sonic the hedgehog 2
Sonic the hedgeho 3 & Knuckles
Sonic the hedgehog 4 Episode 1
Sonic the hedgehog 4 Episode 2
Sonic CD
Sonic 3D Blast
Sonic Spinball
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Sonic Generations

Bought them part of the 2013 Sonic Mega Pack which had all the games together in a bundle on Amazon for $3.50 total.

darkknightkryta

Last good Sonic game was Sonic 2.  There I said it.

BasilZero

Last good Sonic game was Sonic Adventure 2.  There I said it.
Fixed. ;D

Last good one imo was Generations - it was fantastic.

DerNebel

Seriously whose bright idea was it to lock a shrine behind the more or less randomly appearing blood moons? BotW has some seriously trashy quest designs.

Go Up