Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Hello all,

I'm new on this forum and I joined today the moment I found out that two of my favorite posters on Xboxchartz ahum ... VGchartz (ethomaz + Pezus) are now "living" here.
They don't know me because the last time I had an account over there was years ago and everytime I made a new account I was banned within a few hours ... (reason: Multiple accounts or whatever).
I'll keep on checking there from time tot time as a guest, but it's nice to actually share my opinion without getting banned just because people don't like my opinion ...  :o
There's one person on vgchartz that makes my skin crawl over and over just because he's the biggest fanboy I know, I'm not going to put his nickname here but it looks a bit like cows and icky.  ;D

Just for the record;
Name: Ivo

I hope to have a fun time reading and posting on this forum.

Hello and Wellcome!

u4gReservoirDogs

May 16, 2014, 06:46 PM Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 09:48 PM by u4gReservoirDogs

Welcome! Hope you have a long and pleasant stay here :O

Thank you and I hope so.   ;D
Is there no account of yours that I know?

Some of the nicknames I remember using;
The Flying Dutchman
The Non-Flying Dutchman
KaasKop

Welcome!

You're actually really lucky. We had about 20 spambot accounts all sign up at the same time you did. I almost mistook you for one. Glad to see you're a real person!

It wouldn't be the first time people/computers would mistaken me for a bot ... ahhh those CounterStrike-times ...  :'(

@u4gReservoirDogs

How is fishing in cold countries (Netherlands is cold, no?).

I always wated to know... I love fishing but Brasil is a trophical country so I will never had issues with the cold or anything like... I could just guess it is way different to fish in a cold place.

In the Netherlands the weather changes more often then most people change their socks.
Only when the sun is shining I go out and try to catch some fish.  8)
The river nearby isn't that clean thanks to the people in Austria, Switzerland and Germany ... so I often go to indoor-rivers with some friends.  ::)

Hello and Wellcome!

Hello and thank you.
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

PezusAndJoeAreCool

There was no reason to edit my comments. What's wrong with you? Also, what's the deal with this awful username? I'd never call you nerds cool.

Legend

There was no reason to edit my comments. What's wrong with you? Also, what's the deal with this awful username? I'd never call you nerds cool.

I reset all bans a few hours ago in order to change some settings around.

You must have been actively watching, waiting for a chance to return. Good use of your time lol.

Dr. Pezus

Nice to have a fan

the-pi-guy

u4gReservoirDogs

I wish I had a fan.  :(

Aren't you an active member on VGChartz with an Tidus from Final Fantasy X -avatar?
Your nickname looks likes his ...

I'm a big fan of Tidus (finished the game (X-HD) a few days ago)!
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

BananaKing

Aren't you an active member on VGChartz with an Tidus from Final Fantasy X -avatar?

no love for the banana man?

the-pi-guy

No, I'm an active member on VGChartz with a Orihime from Bleach avatar. 

I'm a big fan of Tidus too.  You make me jealous. 

7H3

welcome @Reservoir Dogs! Welcome back @Fanboy of JoeandPezus please try to be a bit more polite in the future I'm really sensitive... especially after a long day at the dentist... ouch!
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

u4gReservoirDogs

May 17, 2014, 12:13 AM Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 12:25 AM by u4gReservoirDogs

no love for the banana man?

Ok, is this some conspiracy?
I really like your posts on VGChartz, you're like übermean but with a gentile touch.

No, I'm an active member on VGChartz with a Orihime from Bleach avatar.

Never seen the show/anime/cartoon ... so I still don't know. :P
I'm a big fan of Tidus too.  You make me jealous.

I just stopped playing X-2 HD 5 minutes ago, was so dissapointed the first time I played that game that it turned out he wasn't in the game ...  :'(

welcome @Reservoir Dogs! Welcome back @Fanboy of JoeandPezus please try to be a bit more polite in the future I'm really sensitive... especially after a long day at the dentist... ouch!

Hello 7H3.

BananaKing

Ok, is this some conspiracy?
I really like your posts on VGChartz, you're like übermean but with a gentile touch.

why would you ask such a thing?

ethomaz

Nice to know how is fishing in these countries... last question... what means indoor fishing?

7H3

It is a conspiracy we are rounding up all the best contributors slowly but surely. Trying to be careful to avoid uber fans from either side
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

manbearspurge

My real name is Ryan. I am too poor for PS4 or Vita, but I have always enjoyed Sony products. Recently bought a PSP.Currently watching The Cleveland Brown show. Mediocre..

Go Up