Go Down

ethomaz

Xevross

Welcome everyone!

the-pi-guy

WELCOME!! 
Ya'll be my peeps now. 

kitler53

Hi, all.  It's cool to see so many guys from VGC on here.  Now...GO THE HELL AWAY!!! 

I kid, I kid.   ;D

this forum is the primary reason the playstation nation thread is always soo dead.  having a separate forum is soo much nicer than a lump of a non-stop thread.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

mustacheman

Welcome to you new guys! It's interesting seeing y'all moving over from VGC. I hope I didn't drive you away :(

Dr. Pezus

Welcome to you new guys! It's interesting seeing y'all moving over from VGC. I hope I didn't drive you away :(

That's what you get for banning everyone :-P. Oh, look, you just banned another one on VGC :-D

mustacheman

That's what you get for banning everyone :-P. Oh, look, you just banned another one on VGC :-D

Yeah, I'm the worst.

*bans self*

kitler53

who are you on vgcz?

the-pi-guy

daredevil.shark

this forum is the primary reason the playstation nation thread is always soo dead.  having a separate forum is soo much nicer than a lump of a non-stop thread.

I am just fed up. Even if we try to say the truth "nintendos" weak hardware or xboxs lack of true exclusives we get banned. When people at n4g said vgc is nothing but anti-playstation gys I didnt believed it. Now its all true.

Just check it. Was it a bannable offense?
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6674724

Mods are biased there. And sometimes they break rules. I hope vizioneck maintains its current position. We love playstation. But too much of it is a bad idea. I hope mods remain firm in future as present in this site. We really have a nice community here.
Greatness awaits #4theplayers

ethomaz

I'm posting casually in VGC in sales threads if that helps ;)

kitler53

He's Conegamer.

gotcha,  i didn't realize any of the non-sony fans were migrating here.

hi cone! 

mustacheman

I am just fed up. Even if we try to say the truth "nintendos" weak hardware or xboxs lack of true exclusives we get banned. When people at n4g said vgc is nothing but anti-playstation gys I didnt believed it. Now its all true.

Just check it. Was it a bannable offense?
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6674724

Mods are biased there. And sometimes they break rules. I hope vizioneck maintains its current position. We love playstation. But too much of it is a bad idea. I hope mods remain firm in future as present in this site. We really have a nice community here.

That sounds bad and stuff :(

Also hey Kitler!

the-pi-guy

gotcha,  i didn't realize any of the non-sony fans were migrating here.

hi cone! 

There's not a lot, but you should be able to see the members button that goes to the members list on the top. 
Spurge has an account here too.  Hasn't posted much though. 

mustacheman

Also since when have I been a non-Sony fan? I'm massively pro-Sony! Own every single Sony console and probably play about 70% on Sony consoles compared to 15% PC and 10% Nintendo, 5% MS.

Didn't realize it got to a point where people didn't even realize I was a Sony fan...

Go Up