Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kitler53

yeah, finished the video.   legends takes feels pretty absurd to me.   this game looks great.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

yeah, finished the video.   legends takes feels pretty absurd to me.   this game looks great.
You like that online design with all the ghosts?

kitler53

You like that online design with all the ghosts?
i dunno.  it's "dark soulsy" so it's like there but also not really getting in the way of anything.  i guess it could be visually annoying but i assume you can turn it off.   i liked the races part.   the "stand-ins" or whatever they called it is fine.   nintendo clearly went out of their way to help bad players be able to play the game.   not something i need but something i appreciate having young kids that suck at gaming.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

Legend

Pokémon UNITE | Pokémon | Dragapult
What the heck, there is a jet fighter pokemon that shoots missiles?

the-pi-guy

Nov 15, 2023, 09:35 PM Last Edit: Nov 15, 2023, 10:30 PM by the-pi-guy

What the heck, there is a jet fighter pokemon that shoots missiles?
I'm surprised I haven't seen this one before.

Pokémon UNITE | Pokémon | Dragapult

There are some goofy Pokemon out there... 

Dr. Pezus

They had to run out of ideas sometime lmao

Legend

I'm surprised I haven't seen this one before.

File:0707Klefki.png

There are some goofy Pokemon out there...  
I've laughed about the key chain pokemon and the kitchen appliance pokemon before, but Gamefreak keeps outdoing themselves.

They had to run out of ideas sometime lmao
I loved digimon as a kid because they were all funky and cool, but I also liked that pokemon actually felt like animals. A shame they moved on from that. (they moved on many many years ago)

Dr. Pezus

Just 4 hours logged on my Switch this year  :o
Not counting demos though and I played quite a bit of them, especially one repeatedly with my daughter (brain academy)

Legend

Just 4 hours logged on my Switch this year  :o
Not counting demos though and I played quite a bit of them, especially one repeatedly with my daughter (brain academy)
Haven't even turned my switch on this year. Still waiting to try tears of the kingdom.

Dr. Pezus

To be fair I just bought Mario Wonder for my daughter so this number will probably go up a bit before the end of the year

Go Up