General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

I speak American, I knew what you meant.
Then it should all make sense

Legend

I understand the need to simplify things for general audiences but this video is full of so much glaring misinformation

Makes me wonder if the rest of their videos are also just as bad but I've never noticed before  :'(

Xevross

Sums up the UK right now

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

I've been making my own bread for the past few months, and I have to say store bought bread is garbage.  

And home made bread is one of the most delicious things out there.

Legend

the-pi-guy

Forbes Welcome
Forbes has Jeff Bezos at: $127.3 B

Holy crud.

Dude's been raking in the dough the past few months.  

Legend

Forbes Welcome

Holy crud.

Yeah it's been fun watching him.

In 2018 he's increased his net worth by more than Elon Musk's entire net worth  :o

Dr. Pezus

Forbes Welcome

Holy crud.

What gives? Amazon?

Legend

What gives? Amazon?
Yeah he's the CEO of Amazon. They recently started making a lot of profit so the stock price has been soring.

darkknightkryta

I've been making my own bread for the past few months, and I have to say store bought bread is garbage.  

And home made bread is one of the most delicious things out there.
Welcome to a world with no preservatives.  To be honest, I toyed with the idea of making my own bread after I move out... if I ever move out.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah he's the CEO of Amazon. They recently started making a lot of profit so the stock price has been soring.
Why only recently?

Legend

Why only recently?
I believe they had a huge amount of income but they also had to spend a ton on operating costs. Lots of this was R&D and so it didn't necessarily scale with the company's size, so as they got bigger they made bank.

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Go Up