Video Game Sales Thread

Started by Xevross, Aug 14, 2014, 02:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Then we find out day 1 that there is some horrible game breaking bug that completely destroys the game 15 min in.  

Receives a metacritic of 55 for that reason.  
Insomniac know what they're doing ;)

the-pi-guy

Insomniac know what they're doing ;)
Their last PS4 game got a 69.  

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>While I am sure it&#39;ll get upper 80&#39;s, I&#39;m just saying it&#39;s not 100% guaranteed absolutely going to happen. &nbsp;<br>

Xevross

Spoiler for Hidden:

While I am sure it'll get upper 80's, I'm just saying it's not 100% guaranteed absolutely going to happen.  

Spoiler for Hidden:
Well of course not, nuclear war could break out before they finish the game and they could have all their work destroyed.

Dr. Pezus

Then we find out day 1 that there is some horrible game breaking bug that completely destroys the game 15 min in.  

Receives a metacritic of 55 for that reason.  
Sony won't allow that to happen

Spoiler for Hidden:

While I am sure it'll get upper 80's, I'm just saying it's not 100% guaranteed absolutely going to happen.  

One word. VR

the-pi-guy

One word. VR
Their last PS4 game wasn't a VR game.  

Dr. Pezus

Their last PS4 game wasn't a VR game.  
Oh. What was it then?

the-pi-guy

Oh. What was it then?
Whatever this is:
Song of the Deep - Wikipedia

I was also tempted to bring up Fuse.  
Scored a 63.  

Dr. Pezus

Whatever this is:
Song of the Deep - Wikipedia

I was also tempted to bring up Fuse.  
Scored a 63.  
Oh, a Gamestop game and not exclusive. Last exclusive was the ratchet remake which was great!

Kerotan

I'd say 80+ is l a safe bet. If it averages above 90 sales will be monstrous.

Legend

It'll get low 80s.

Maybe even high 70s.

Sure I'm just not that interested in it and am blindly guessing here, but mark my words: it could be meh.

Xevross

It'll get low 80s.

Maybe even high 70s.

Sure I'm just not that interested in it and am blindly guessing here, but mark my words: it could be meh.
We're talking about Spider-Man PS4 here, keep up! :D

Dr. Pezus

It'll get low 80s.

Maybe even high 70s.

We're not in Detroit anymore, dorothy

the-pi-guy

It'll get low 80s.

Maybe even high 70s.

They've only had 2 games out of the last 15 make it above an 80.  
Granted that includes some games that just didn't get enough reviews to be worth mentioning.  

But failing to get to 80, includes 3 Ratchet and Clank games and their last new big game.  

Legend

They've only had 2 games out of the last 15 make it above an 80.  
Granted that includes some games that just didn't get enough reviews to be worth mentioning.  

But failing to get to 80, includes 3 Ratchet and Clank games and their last new big game.  
Exactly. Sunset Overdrive has an 81 and this is basically a remake of that but with Spiderman.

Dr. Pezus

Exactly. Sunset Overdrive has an 81 and this is basically a remake of that but with Spiderman.
Lulz

Go Up