previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Went pretty easy for me. Just had a drive format problem

Mmm_fish_tacos

the-pi-guy

Mmm_fish_tacos

Sucks  :(
Yep, and I had a weird thing where the game deiced i need to jump and during a fight. Which jumped me right off the edge of the map.

There also some weird shame that happens when the game is laggy. If feels like it's trying to predict what you'll do. Similar to the way PS Now acts and it over shoots my movements. Really strange.

the-pi-guy

The big Batman patch is finally up, but there is more to fix.  
This is fixed so far.

Reduced frame rate hitches
Optimizations for system memory and VRAM usage
Improved performance on all GPUs (requires the latest drivers)
More Comprehensive In-Game Settings
Fixed low resolution texture bugs
Fixed hitches when running on mechanical hard drives (HDD)
Sounds like results are mixed, to be honest.  Some are saying it didn't help too much, and others are saying the game is perfect now.

Dr. Pezus

Hmmm...ouch. Dat % not played. Let's not count how many I've not played more than half an hour lol.

You can calculate yours here: Steam Calculator · Steam Database

the-pi-guy

Does that total cost with sales include humble bundle stuff?  

the-pi-guy

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $3151 ($891 with sales)
  • Games owned: 207
  • Games not played: 126 (61%)
  • Hours on record: 662.5h

Dr. Pezus

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Comes to PC This January - NeoGAF

Big news :ohttp://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman...n-coming-to-pc
As of January 2016, the epic fantasy action-RPG Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen will be available on Windows PC for $29.99 / € 29.99 / £ 23.99, with full Steam platform support. Huzzah! In case you missed it on console, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is an awesome, inspired, sprawling fantasy game set in an open world, where players create their own unique character and supporting, AI-controlled characters known as Pawns, which can be "rented" and shared online by other players. Battle giant mythical beasts, master a variety of distinct vocations, and explore atmospheric dungeons to uncover endless items and loot.  The PC version will feature stunningly high-res graphics and improved fidelity, as well as support for both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers, as well as a traditional keyboard and mouse control scheme./////

https://twitter.com/Capcom_UK/status/641264964175532032https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/641266815264555008 January 15, $29.99

Wohoo, I will get this

Legend

Hmmm...ouch. Dat % not played. Let's not count how many I've not played more than half an hour lol.

That seems to include whatever free junk there is at the moment.

I have only 7 steam games but have played all of them. Age of Mythology(thanks Pi), there came an echo, the forest, antichamber, elite dangerous, civ v, and cities skylines.

BasilZero

You aint got nothin.

Fun fact: It says I have more games than I actually own which is less than 600.

the-pi-guy

The Witcher 3 is available through Greenmangaming for 30$.  
42$ through GOG.com

Dr. Pezus

The Witcher 3 is available through Greenmangaming for 30$.  
42$ through GOG.com
HOLY shame!!
Now for the PS4 version!

Dr. Pezus

BasilZero

Go Up