Jimquisition video claimed

Started by the-pi-guy, Sep 01, 2015, 04:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Another Monday, Another Copyright Claim | The Jimquisition

As you can see, ContentID has worked overtime on behalf of three major corporations, allowing Konami, Sony, and Activision to each claim that my video belongs primarily to them. In fact, Konami claimed the video twice, meaning they must double-own it or something.

DD_Bwest

whenever he gets a video claimed, you know its a good episode

Xevross

whenever he gets a video claimed, you know its a good episode
So this episode is quadruply good?

Kerotan

Smoke and mirrors.  Jim intentionally used cutscene footage from mgs5 because he knew the automated system would pick it up and claim.  

Whether he said good or bad things this was going to get claimed.  And all it means Is that Konami get to monetize his video and make money from it.  Considering he doesn't even claim (monetize) his own vids big fudgy deal.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

I think people fail to realize it's youtube bots that flagged his video. I had one right after I upload a wartunder video over the theme music. No one watch it yet.

Kerotan

I think people fail to realize it's youtube bots that flagged his video. I had one right after I upload a wartunder video over the theme music. No one watch it yet.
And it's not damaging to the YouTubers channel aka a strike.  

On gaf they say Konami claimed it twice so the second one must have been intentional.  

Dr. Pezus

And it's not damaging to the YouTubers channel aka a strike.  

On gaf they say Konami claimed it twice so the second one must have been intentional.  
nah it's just two parts of the vid