Youtube gaming!

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Aug 26, 2015, 02:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

Youtube's answer to Twitch is set to launch tomorrow. At the very least, it'll be ready for US streamers to use tomorrow.

https://gaming.youtube.com/

Gamespot's article - General news update on the platform

AndroidPolice's Indepth Look At Its Mobile Platform

Techcrunch's article - Has a slideshow on its mobile platform's appearance

Mmm_fish_tacos

Aug 26, 2015, 02:58 AM Last Edit: Aug 26, 2015, 03:10 AM by Mmm_fish_tacos
Sorry twitch, it was fun while it lasted. I wonder when PS4, firmware 3.0 will drop to allow you tube streaming.

Mmm_fish_tacos

https://gaming.youtube.com/

Click around on the heart for some nice surprises

7H3

i'd prefer periscope support :P
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

YouTube gaming will be the savior of us all.

I wonder when PS4, firmware 3.0 will drop to allow you tube streaming.
Not tomorrow :(

Xevross

I'm hyped for this, I wonder how many people will switch from twitch to youtube instantly. If it is a really nice platform that works well I can see twitch's figures dropping quite harshly quite quickly.

Mmm_fish_tacos

It seems people like it so far.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I've been watching streams all night and had a brief streaming session. It's really, really good. I like the layout for both the user and the watcher. It's a super nice set up. Didn't have a problem with a single stream I watched tonight. Very impressive stuff. Twitch better step it up.

Mmm_fish_tacos

After reading the gaf thread, I feel like I'm the only one who likes the layout..  ???

Legend

After reading the gaf thread, I feel like I'm the only one who likes the layout..  ???
Yeah I prefer standard youtube. Find the stream, remove gaming from the url, and tada!  ;D

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

I watch that a few hours ago, the dislikes are really high for that video.

Dr. Pezus

Ouch. Big mistake uploading this to YT lol. I can see him getting boycotted now after this lol

Mmm_fish_tacos

Aug 30, 2015, 05:41 PM Last Edit: Aug 30, 2015, 06:34 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos

Mmm_fish_tacos

Welp, It looks like I'll have to shut off in game music as youtube put two flags on my video because of it.. I went a head a removed the songs, but I think it will remove all audio including me and my friend playing..