God of War |OT| Now on PC

Started by Xevross, Apr 11, 2018, 05:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Xevross

Are you at least feeling more confident it won't drop to 93?
Definitely. The 10s just aren't showing any signs of stopping and we haven't had a sub-nine score in ages.

Xevross

With just the Critical Hit review added, God of War is up to 50th all time. Leapfrogging TLOU, Zelda A Link to the Past and Majora's Mask.

Also meta is doing that thing where it can't decide if a review exists or not. Gameplanet shows up sometimes, but not always, so no idea if that all time jump includes that too.

Xevross

It looks like either the second 100 did nothing or that was with the two reviews counted ^^

There's been a 9.5, 9.8 and a few perfect scores today also that won't count on meta. Man, the reviews for this game have been insane. I was optimistic and I still didn't forsee this.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

It looks like either the second 100 did nothing or that was with the two reviews counted ^^

There's been a 9.5, 9.8 and a few perfect scores today also that won't count on meta. Man, the reviews for this game have been insane. I was optimistic and I still didn't forsee this.
Don't be hard on yourself, even Legend didn't forsee this

Dad of War would be more apt

Xevross

the-pi-guy

Cole Train?  

Guys, that's the wrong GoW.  This is God of War, not Gears of War.  

Xevross

Cole Train?  

Guys, that's the wrong GoW.  This is God of War, not Gears of War.  
Yeah I don't know why it was changed to this.

I was just highlighting that its now got a better score than TLOU

Legend

Cole Train? 

Guys, that's the wrong GoW.  This is God of War, not Gears of War. 
Image result for cole train

edt: seems xev stopped it :(

Xevross

Legend

Why did you do it though? :'(

Did you think my title was supposed to be a pun?
I didn't realise your old one was about GOW beating TLOU, so I thought I'd switch it to something random while you were offline  :P

the-pi-guy

Yeah I don't know why it was changed to this.

I was just highlighting that its now got a better score than TLOU
I'm sure you were.  >:(

Why did you do it though? :'(

Did you think my title was supposed to be a pun?
To be fair though, it was a bad pun.  

Xevross

I don't even know what pun you guys are seeing in that. And I'm all for a good pun.

I didn't realise your old one was about GOW beating TLOU, so I thought I'd switch it to something random while you were offline  :P
Angry react

the-pi-guy

I don't even know what pun you guys are seeing in that. And I'm all for a good pun.
That's why it was a bad pun!  

Go Up