so am i using this site wrong are is it kind of awkward for everyone?

Started by kitler53, Aug 25, 2014, 04:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kitler53

1. Lamp?
2. the threads tell me there are new posts but clicking them always takes me to the last post skipping over the several new to me posts?
3. the new icon is ugly and call me OCD but the fact that they aren't in a clean vertical line is annoying.
4. thread topics are too close in size to  the started by XXX in YYY making topics cluttered/hard to read.
5. first post and last post navigation icons split apart,.. wouldn't it make more sense to keep the navigation controls together?
6. $69 to pay to win?   not so much a complaint as much as a wtf is this?
7. i was quoted but not sure how i was suppose to be notified.  i know this exists because it was the top feature in the new features thread.

sorry i couldn't round out a top 10 list.  i've only been here an hour.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

1. Lamp?
2. the threads tell me there are new posts but clicking them always takes me to the last post skipping over the several new to me posts?
3. the new icon is ugly and call me OCD but the fact that they aren't in a clean vertical line is annoying.
4. thread topics are too close in size to  the started by XXX in YYY making topics cluttered/hard to read.
5. first post and last post navigation icons split apart,.. wouldn't it make more sense to keep the navigation controls together?
6. $69 to pay to win?   not so much a complaint as much as a wtf is this?
7. i was quoted but not sure how i was suppose to be notified.  i know this exists because it was the top feature in the new features thread.

sorry i couldn't round out a top 10 list.  i've only been here an hour.

1. You can chose an icon for your post
2. Click on the "new" button, not the thread title. I'll change that, but as is that's how it works.
3. Give me a few hours and I can give you the option to display them on the left of the title.
4. Give me a few hours and I can give you the option to space them out more.
5. Yes it would
6. It's just a joke. If you tried to buy it, you'd get an error.
7. Quote notification isn't releasing till later today in limited form. By limited form, I mean exactly like how it works on vgchartz. In a few days it'll be expanded to have advanced quote notification options.

Thank you so much for the feedback! :)

Shinobi-san

Sweet quote notifications incoming :)

@Kitler if you were wondering...hit the reply button to go into the advanced post editor. That's one of the things i couldn't quite figure out by myself lol XD
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Mmm_fish_tacos

Sweet new features! It's getting exciting like firmware updates.

kitler53

1. You can chose an icon for your post
2. Click on the "new" button, not the thread title. I'll change that, but as is that's how it works.
3. Give me a few hours and I can give you the option to display them on the left of the title.
4. Give me a few hours and I can give you the option to space them out more.

5. Yes it would
6. It's just a joke. If you tried to buy it, you'd get an error.
7. Quote notification isn't releasing till later today in limited form. By limited form, I mean exactly like how it works on vgchartz. In a few days it'll be expanded to have advanced quote notification options.

Thank you so much for the feedback! :)

now that's services!!  if only ioi cared 1/8 as much.

kitler53

Sweet quote notifications incoming :)

@Kitler if you were wondering...hit the reply button to go into the advanced post editor. That's one of the things i couldn't quite figure out by myself lol XD

i found that one pretty quick but i've been taking some time to just discover features.

OT - the new icon thing worked,.. good to know cause i wouldn't have thought to click the notification like that.   good to know i'm not crazy about quote notification not working.  looking forward to see that implemented.

i'm a complainer and i work in software so i'm extra critical.

ethomaz

Sweet new features! It's getting exciting like firmware updates.

Stabilty? ;)

Mmm_fish_tacos

Lol. We do we get out first one?

the-pi-guy

Stabilty? ;)

Does the site have a lot of wobble? 

Mmm_fish_tacos

Does the site have a lot of wobble? 

Yes don't push down on the left corner and you won't notice it.

Legend

Yes don't push down on the left corner and you won't notice it.

ha

Dr. Pezus

It's nice that someone keeps Legend on the edge

kitler53

okay, new complaint.

8. the "new post warning" preventing me from submitting a post just because some else posted while i was posting is stupid..

Riderz1337

I want more stability updates god dang nabbit!
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

the-pi-guy

okay, new complaint.

8. the "new post warning" preventing me from submitting a post just because some else posted while i was posting is stupid..

There's an option to change that. 
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=theme
This link should work, options to leave things uncensored, warn on new posts. 

Go Up