What was your favorite system last gen?

Started by Slayer, Aug 23, 2014, 08:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Slayer

I know sony is popular this year. I'm not retarded.

What was your favorite system last gen?

Slayer

Mine was 360. It was my first system I owned. Also had halo and gears. One two combo of perfection.

I later got a ps3 and enjoyed its exclusives, but 360 stayed my favorite.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Ps3, I had them all at one point. Then someone broke into my house and stole everything, the Ps3 was the only one  that I replaced.

Slayer

Ps3, I had them all at one point. Then someone broke into my house and stole everything, the Ps3 was the only one  that I replaced.

that sucks man

Mmm_fish_tacos

Sure did. Imagine going home to nothing because some sucker couldn't get a job and buy his own stuff. I sat in an empty house for months because I was so broke then, I couldn't afford to go out and replace it for some time.

Legend

I first got a Wii. That was my favorite system at the time.

Then I got an XBOX 360. That was my favorite system at the time.

Then I got a PS3. That was my favorite system at the time.

Honestly the only real reason why I prefer my PS3 over my 360 is because it's newer. My 360 is a launch model with a bunch of features lacking. Don't even have hdmi output :( If I had ever replaced it through the gen to the newer version, I probably would have used it a lot more.

Also I moved this to gaming community. The news section is for informing us about news and the like.

Sure did. Imagine going home to nothing because some sucker couldn't get a job and buy his own stuff. I sat in an empty house for months because I was so broke then, I couldn't afford to go out and replace it for some time.

My house was broken into once. Half the family was away in California so the guy thought it was empty. Luckily he noticed my brother and dad were there and booked it.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I wish someone would have been home.

Silverf0x

I did have a (stupidly) controversial thread back on VGC about how tons of my favorite games are on Wii because of backwards compatibility and Virtual Console (also, Xenoblade)...

...but DS is the true champion. I spent more time with it than every other system 7th gen combined. 300 hours on The World Ends With You, 1000+ hours across the many Pokemon games-- and that's only the tip of the iceberg.
The only thing to fear is fear incarnated as a Japanese schoolgirl.

Vita!

PSP if you're including handhelds.

If not then it'd be PS3.

Those were the only two systems I owned so it's a simple question for me.

Legend

I did have a (stupidly) controversial thread back on VGC about how tons of my favorite games are on Wii because of backwards compatibility and Virtual Console (also, Xenoblade)...

...but DS is the true champion. I spent more time with it than every other system 7th gen combined. 300 hours on The World Ends With You, 1000+ hours across the many Pokemon games-- and that's only the tip of the iceberg.

I lost all interest in Pokemon by the time it came to DS. By then I was moving out of "kiddie" games. When I stopped being a stupid teenager and found my way back to Nintenod, it just didn't feel the same.

NeverDies

I shared the same consoles with Legend, so my experience was about the same. For the last few years I've been liking PC a lot, but I still love to sit down with a controller and play a console game.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

I shared the same consoles with Legend, so my experience was about the same. For the last few years I've been liking PC a lot, but I still love to sit down with a controller and play a console game.

ethomaz

My favorite console was PS3 and even today I can't say how anybody could live without GT5.

I have a Wii and liked it too... some games were really fun.

360 didn't have options enought to like it... I liked Halo 3 and the first Gears... but Gears 2 and 3 were not what I expected and Halo 4 killed the franchise forever.

u4gReservoirDogs

PlayStation 3 without a doubt (I still have 3), I played on a X360 whenever I visited a friend of mine (every 2  - 3 weeks for a few years) who also had a Wii which I touched only once.
To me the Wii (still) is a terrible console with horrifying graphics and terrible inaccurate controls if you compare it with the PlayStation 3 and the X360.
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Xevross

PS3 me thinks. I had lots of fun with that console! I did love me some MK Wii though. DS was also great! Man, last gen was really good