Marvel's Spider-Man REVIEW thread - 87 MC / 88 OC

Started by Dr. Pezus, Sep 04, 2018, 12:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Spiderman is closer to Sunset Overdrive than it is to Mario. It's that bad /s.

Out of the 3 spiderman movie actors, which one seems the most similar to this spidy?
Yeah he seems like an older Tom Holland

Dr. Pezus

Sep 08, 2018, 08:33 PM Last Edit: Sep 08, 2018, 08:36 PM by Dr. Pezus

Legend

I did not expect that!

Dr. Pezus

I did not expect that!
Doesn't surprise me. It's Spider-Man and finally in a great game

Dr. Pezus

Well I finally bought the game (digitally)! Downloading now

Xevross

Wowzas, I actually really enjoy stealth in this game. Only Horizon and AC have got me to enjoy stealth before so this is great.

Game keeps getting better.

Xevross

There are a heck of a lot of copy and pasted "busy-work" things throughout the game though. Just when you think there can't possibly be more they introduce a new type. At least there's a lot of variety between them and some are quite fun.

Xevross

Whelp I finished the game. Story was a lot better than I was expecting it to be and the last act was particularly fantastic.

Now for the platinum...

Dr. Pezus

Whelp I finished the game. Story was a lot better than I was expecting it to be and the last act was particularly fantastic.

Now for the platinum...
That was fast.

Xevross

That was fast.
Yeah... story is a bit shorter than I was hoping and the side content, except for all the crimes, is quite quick to complete too. Thankfully NG+ is coming soon along with DLC so I'll get many more hours from it this year.

Xevross

If this was published by pretty much anyone else then most of the suits in the game would be locked behind premium currency. Its nice to have so many unlockables included in the base game for once.

Legend

If this was published by pretty much anyone else then most of the suits in the game would be locked behind premium currency. Its nice to have so many unlockables included in the base game for once.
I love that Sony has kinda become the anti-microtransaction pub. I really hope it carries over to PS5.

Xevross

Got the plat! Pretty sure that's my first in over a year.

Doing all the crimes takes a long time but its still fun.

9.2/10

the-pi-guy

Thats a pretty fast plat. :o

BananaKing

Thats a pretty fast plat. :o
I'm not sure he understands what a social life means....

Go Up