Final Fantasy XV coming to PC (Steam, Origin and Windows 10)

Started by BasilZero, Aug 21, 2017, 10:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

BasilZero

Last year's critically acclaimed JRPG is coming to PC with breathtaking enhancements thanks to NVIDIA technologies like GameWorks, Ansel, Shadowplay Highlights, 4K textures, and so much more

BasilZero

Aug 21, 2017, 10:57 AM Last Edit: Aug 21, 2017, 11:40 AM by BasilZero
I remember a lot of losers on VGC would say the game will be announced 5 years or more for PC but lookie here, it was announced less than one year later after the console versions xD.

ethomaz

GAF is hoping modders can fix the game lol

darkknightkryta

When I finish the PS4 version, maybe I'll put this one on.  I wouldn't mind replaying it.

BasilZero

GAF is hoping modders can fix the game lol
I'm sure you can do a lot of crazy stuff you couldnt do in the console versions through mods, i'm excited for it!

When I finish the PS4 version, maybe I'll put this one on.  I wouldn't mind replaying it.
I'll be getting it for sure on PC but it wont be until its like $15 or less.

And only until after all the DLC come out.

I've already finished the PS4 ver so I can wait.

I was expecting/hoping FFXV for PC will come out later and in the mean time get FF1/2/WotL/12 before XV comes out so that way all the DLC/content will be out but doesnt look like it.

In fact from the survey they showcased, I wouldnt be surprised if they still keep on releasing content even past 2018.

darkknightkryta

I'm sure you can do a lot of crazy stuff you couldnt do in the console versions through mods, i'm excited for it!

I'll be getting it for sure on PC but it wont be until its like $15 or less.

And only until after all the DLC come out.

I've already finished the PS4 ver so I can wait.

I was expecting/hoping FFXV for PC will come out later and in the mean time get FF1/2/WotL/12 before XV comes out so that way all the DLC/content will be out but doesnt look like it.

In fact from the survey they showcased, I wouldnt be surprised if they still keep on releasing content even past 2018.
FF 16 probably isn't going to be for another 3 years at least.  So they need to milk tis.

BasilZero

FF 16 probably isn't going to be for another 3 years at least.  So they need to milk tis.
Which is sad but ya.

Kerotan

Ps4 version 2016
Pc version 2018

This timelime makes sense and was what I predicted would happen.  I'm sure there will be plenty of double dippers.

BasilZero

Ps4 version 2016
Pc version 2018

This timelime makes sense and was what I predicted would happen.  I'm sure there will be plenty of double dippers.
Should have been later.

Game feels so incomplete with all the dang patches coming out.

Would prefer it to be later than 2018 personally cause as is it feels like a Early access game lol

Kerotan

Should have been later.

Game feels so incomplete with all the dang patches coming out.

Would prefer it to be later than 2018 personally cause as is it feels like a Early access game lol
No harm in 2018. Pc players shouldn't be made wait forever.  it's already been long enough.  By the time iit comes out next year FFXV will be a pretty complete package.  Hopefully the multiplayer is a success.

BTW I see you are very active on Vizioneck.  What appeals to you so much about this forum?  I'm glad to have you here anyway.

BasilZero

No harm in 2018. Pc players shouldn't be made wait forever.  it's already been long enough.  By the time iit comes out next year FFXV will be a pretty complete package.  Hopefully the multiplayer is a success.

BTW I see you are very active on Vizioneck.  What appeals to you so much about this forum?  I'm glad to have you here anyway.
I highly doubt they'll have the game "completed" by the time the PC version comes out. I can see it being supported for an additional year after the PC version, yep, all the way to 2019.

No way they'll be able to release everything in the survey in early 2018

Also - the reason why I post here is because friends I made on VGC in my early years (2011-2013) left VGC or stopped being active and came here (I joined as soon as the site was opened).

I visit this site and GAF mostly. Dont bother with any other forum anymore. Dont have the time anymore or patience :p.

Vizioneck to interact with old buddies like Pezus, Kryta, Legend, etc. and GAF for both gaming and OT news.