TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Sometimes A series of unfortunate events seems really optimistic compared to the books, but other times it is just as bleak.  

Kind of worried I won't like the ending or season 3.  

Xevross

Westworld season 2 trailer appeared in the cinema in the middle of all the movie trailers. It was kinda weird but awesome, I've never seen a TV show trailer there before.

Legend

Westworld season 2 trailer appeared in the cinema in the middle of all the movie trailers. It was kinda weird but awesome, I've never seen a TV show trailer there before.
That's kinda odd. In America the tv trailers are before the movie trailers as just general ads.

Dr. Pezus

So Money Heist (la casa de papel) is back on netflix !

Xevross

That's kinda odd. In America the tv trailers are before the movie trailers as just general ads.
Well they usually are here too. I guess they're really trying to push Westworld.

Dr. Pezus

Holy shame La Casa de Papel was good (Money Heist) .
Epic finale

Legend

Holy shame La Casa de Papel was good (Money Heist) .
Epic finale
Why does it have two different names?

the-pi-guy

Why does it have two different names?
They changed names, probably to get more viewership in English viewing countries.  

Legend

They changed names, probably to get more viewership in English viewing countries.  
The House of Paper isn't that bad sounding imo.

the-pi-guy

The House of Paper isn't that bad sounding imo.
Someone thought they were trying to get away from House of Cards, but I am not sure.

Dr. Pezus

So anyone seen  it?

Xevross

Finished my re-watch of Westworld. dang, what a fudgy show. I'm super hyped for a week's time now!

Legend

I hadn't realised till yesterday that the first season was in 2016. Man does time fly.

Xevross

Where's the Westworld hype at? :D

the-pi-guy

Where's the Westworld hype at? :D
Getting eaten by GoW.

Go Up