Shooting at Miami nightclub wounds 15, including 11-year-old

Started by 7H3, Sep 28, 2014, 08:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/shooting-at-miami-nightclub-wounds-15-including-11-year-old/
One male was found unresponsive and not breathing when emergency responders arrived. Five girls between 11 and 17 years old also suffered gunshot wounds, Carroll said.

Non of the victims were over 25 years in age, CBS Miami reports.

Witnesses to the event told CBS Miami they heard approximately 100 shots from around four different guns...
"What was very surprising to the responders was that these were kids that were out at 1 o'clock in the morning in a club and this type of violence took place where a bunch of kids were gathering ... it's very disturbing to see that," Carroll said.

A spokeswoman for Jackson Memorial Hospital said she did not have permission from the victims to release their conditions.

Authorities said they are investigating what type of club The Spot is and why so many underage children were there.

"Was it a private party, was it open to the public, that's what we're trying to figure out," said Officer Burden.

wtf?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

u4gReservoirDogs

I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Xevross

Lol, I sure am glad I don't live in America...as well as a lot of other countries

BasilZero

Only happens if you go in the wrong clubs.

7H3

Only happens if you go in the wrong clubs.

what club that is open for 11 - 17 years olds at that late of night is the right club?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BasilZero

what club that is open for 11 - 17 years olds at that late of night is the right club?

None, thats the point :o