Next-gen MS console is codenamed Scarlett (Update: 2020 rumors).

Started by ethomaz, Jun 11, 2018, 11:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Making them isn't. Announcing them now is.
Well I guess just starting them now makes sense, but I would have thought anything 2021 or before would still be cross gen. So any games that are decently into production shouldn't be aiming for next gen only imo.

Dr. Pezus

Well I guess just starting them now makes sense, but I would have thought anything 2021 or before would still be cross gen. So any games that are decently into production shouldn't be aiming for next gen only imo.
Yeah well I think most will be cross gen the first years

Also, are Bethesda proud of having made zero new franchises in 25 years lol?

nnodley

lets hope they aren't going to try and make this thing fast and then put it out and it's a disaster all over again.  

I don't want to hear that a company is trying to work to release it as fast as possible.  Sounds like a rush release.

ethomaz

Yeah well I think most will be cross gen the first years

Also, are Bethesda proud of having made zero new franchises in 25 years lol?
Well they already sells tons with what they have plus they take a lot of time to developer new games.

Dr. Pezus

Well they already sells tons with what they have plus they take a lot of time to developer new games.
Yeah but 25 years is a lot

Xevross

Yeah but 25 years is a lot
Are you talking about just the Bethesda game team? Because the publisher has made some new IPs like Dishonored.

Dr. Pezus

Are you talking about just the Bethesda game team? Because the publisher has made some new IPs like Dishonored.
Yeah I guess

Go Up