watch Gt Academy live today!

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jul 11, 2014, 01:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

Watch the GT Academy Nationals Live Today
Ken Chan's Avatar + Posted by Ken Chan on Jul 11, 2014 // Product Manager, SCEA
Live today, starting at 10:00 AM ET from MTV's iconic Time Square Studios in downtown New York City, tune into Twitch and watch the top 32 Gran Turismo 6 gamers compete head-to-head for their chance to become a professional race car driver for Nissan.
Gran Turismo 6: GT Academy National Finals
Our competitors this year spent much of yesterday at an unannounced location where they went through a series of mental and physical challenges that tested their natural ability of speed, strength, and soul -- all the natural senses required for a pro racecar driver.
Today, all 32 will go head-to-head in Gran Turismo 6 through special tailored race series where points are awarded in 6 different races -- pushing their competitive edge to the max as only the 12 strongest will survive and move to the GT Academy Race Camp at Silverstone Circuit in the UK.
Gran Turismo 6
Those that tune into the live stream today, we'll be giving away millions of Gran Turismo 6 in-game credits and the exclusive 5-Car Pack previously only available to those that pre-ordered the game.
Value of the stream prizing and the tension of the race will only heat up as the day goes by, so be sure to tune in and watch the competition unfold with the top 32 drivers. See you on the circuit
For more info, check out gran-turismo.com and the official GT Facebook

Mmm_fish_tacos

I didn't compete this year... Really wish I would have.

ethomaz

I didn't compete this year... Really wish I would have.

Why? I didn't have here :( Brazil is not part of the qualifications... I can just share my online time but it won't be qualified to Academy due country restrictions.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I needed a new rig, and just so much shame going on. Simply didn't have time for it this year.