The PlayStation Company: why Sony should ditch almost everything else

Started by 7H3, Feb 20, 2015, 01:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

Sony TV's are usually 200-300 more than samsung tvs

and that about how much longer they'll last too. One thing many don't take into account when buy electronics.

darkknightkryta

and that about how much longer they'll last too. One thing many don't take into account when buy electronics.

Thing is, those cheaper TVs from Samsung are garbage.  If you want a good T.V. from Samsung, you're looking at the same price as what Sony's charging, if not more.  This is what everyone's ignoring.

Legend

Thing is, those cheaper TVs from Samsung are garbage.  If you want a good T.V. from Samsung, you're looking at the same price as what Sony's charging, if not more.  This is what everyone's ignoring.

Exactly.

My Sony Bravia TV from 2009 was expensive, but even 6 years later it outclasses most displays I find at the stores. It's an investment that's really paying off.

darkknightkryta

Exactly.

My Sony Bravia TV from 2009 was expensive, but even 6 years later it outclasses most displays I find at the stores. It's an investment that's really paying off.

I remember when a few years ago (Maybe 2), my parents needed to buy a T.V. to replace a broken T.V. we had.  They wanted something cheap, they weren't going to use it, my sister was.  So we were looking at a cheap 40 inch Samsung and a 40 inch Toshiba.  Same price, same image quality, hell it was probably the same panel.  I said to my dad "Support Korea or Japan, up to you"  and he picked up the Toshiba.  My 8 year old Sharp T.V. has such a better image quality than it.  That T.V. image quality was honestly garbage.  But you spend cheap that's what you get.  If you want a good panel from Samsung you're looking to pay more than what Sony's offering for the same image quality.  Same with LG.

Go Up