TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

HYPE
I'm guessing this season will focus on the throne while the next one will focus on the white walkers.

Xevross

I'm guessing this season will focus on the throne while the next one will focus on the white walkers.
This trailer does make it seem like that. It'd be epic if they happened at the same time but then why would we have another season if that was the case...

Dr. Pezus

This trailer does make it seem like that. It'd be epic if they happened at the same time but then why would we have another season if that was the case...
Indubitably. They will probably have to unite against the threat from beyond the wall  :o

Speaking of...Anyone watch the Twin Peaks revival yet? Man, it's even more trippy than before. I miss some of the goofiness and the memorable music. Maybe it'll be there in later episodes

nnodley

fudgy weather took over a straight 2 hours on my Dayton CW channel.  Both arrow and the 100 were just weather the whole time.  I have never seen a news station take over for a full 2 hours let alone a whole hour because of severe weather.  The news station around here maybe cut in for a few minutes at a time for weather and a lot of times they wait for commercial breaks. 

the-pi-guy

Weird.  I usually see them do like a pop up at the bottom of the screen.  

nnodley

Game of Thrones' Final Season Might Not Air Until 2019 - IGN

WHAT THEEEEE fudge!!!!

In what world will a 7 episode final season need 2 years to create

Legend

WHAT THEEEEE fudge!!!!

One with marketing.

nnodley

One with marketing.
This sounds like they are wiling to give writing and production as much time as they need though.  I doubt the show runners will take that long since i've read many times that they are ready to finish and move on.  I could see them finishing production of the season as  quick as they usually do and then HBO taking longer though like you are saying.

Legend

This sounds like they are wiling to give writing and production as much time as they need though.  I doubt the show runners will take that long since i've read many times that they are ready to finish and move on.  I could see them finishing production of the season as  quick as they usually do and then HBO taking longer though like you are saying.
YEah they'll sure use the extra time for production, but doesn't seem like they'd need to.

Xevross

WHAT THEEEEE fudge!!!!

This is just saying they'll take their time on it. I'm okay with this, whatever it takes to be an incredible final season is good for me.

Also double blow for you, the last season is 6 episodes

nnodley

This is just saying they'll take their time on it. I'm okay with this, whatever it takes to be an incredible final season is good for me.

Also double blow for you, the last season is 6 episodes
AH fudge!!   :'(

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Anyone seen warehouse 13?

Dr. Pezus

Anyone seen warehouse 13?
Is it better than 12? Hopefully it can top 9, that was my favorite.

SWORDF1SH

Watching Mortal Kombat Conquest the 1998 TV series. Bad bad acting and bad fighting scenes but I can't stop watching it.

Go Up