PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

Today's been a great day for me in regards to PC gaming.

The newest humble bundle is "Sekai Project" humble bundle with about 20 different VNs (technically 19 VNs with 1 DLC to one of the VNs).

That and GOG started their summer sale event but best of all, added a bunch of GOG Connect available games!

Added about 9 games to my GOG account thanks to having them on Steam!

Legend

BasilZero

Jun 23, 2017, 10:40 AM Last Edit: Jun 23, 2017, 10:48 AM by BasilZero
Steam Summer Sale so far for me

Middle Earth - $4
Sonic - $7.50
The Walking Dead - $6.24
Prince of Persia - $5

Legend

I'Ll probably get steven's sausage roll.

the-pi-guy

I probably won't buy anything, but I would like to get Age of Empires DLC, and Fallout 4 probably.  

Legend

I probably won't buy anything, but I would like to get Age of Empires DLC, and Fallout 4 probably.  
I use steam sales to more or less only buy off my wishlist. Stephen's Sausage Roll has been sitting there for over a year. At 75% off now is the time to buy!

darkknightkryta

I was thinking of picking up a few things.  Like Valkryie Overdrive and Tales of Berseria.

darkknightkryta

Dr. Pezus

Legend

darkknightkryta

Cool video but that's all gimmick.
It works though.  I've seen this tech used close to 10 years ago at the local mall.  There was a projector projecting to the ground.  It rippled water where ever you stepped.  I'm sure they could miniaturize it by now.

Legend

It works though.  I've seen this tech used close to 10 years ago at the local mall.  There was a projector projecting to the ground.  It rippled water where ever you stepped.  I'm sure they could miniaturize it by now.
I wasn't doubting it worked. My mall had the same thing.

Gimmick just means it's cooler to see videos of the thing than to actually own and play with the thing.

darkknightkryta

I wasn't doubting it worked. My mall had the same thing.

Gimmick just means it's cooler to see videos of the thing than to actually own and play with the thing.
It is a gimmick, but I think it's cool and can be great for toddlers.

BasilZero

I was thinking of picking up a few things.  Like Valkryie Overdrive and Tales of Berseria.
lennyface.jpg

darkknightkryta

Go Up