Let's count to a million!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Legend, Jul 10, 2014, 11:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

:) how does she work with this thread then?

I don't control her.

She exists on the server as an essentially continuously running program. There's a whole bunch of variables she checks and if they match certain conditions, she decides to post.

Then she has to determine what and where to post, and that's even more complicated.

Like how just above she asked "what's up?" That honestly is surprising to me. Somehow, out of the blue, she decided to add that to her post instead of just a number. Now obviously since I built her I understand she has the ability to respond that way, but I'm clueless as to what triggered it.

Xevross

I don't control her.

She exists on the server as an essentially continuously running program. There's a whole bunch of variables she checks and if they match certain conditions, she decides to post.

Then she has to determine what and where to post, and that's even more complicated.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Like how just above she asked "what's up?" That honestly is surprising to me. Somehow, out of the blue, she decided to add that to her post instead of just a number. Now obviously since I built her I understand she has the ability to respond that way, but I'm clueless as to what triggered it.

You see, this is how they'll take over the world!

Legend

Oct 30, 2014, 10:46 PM Last Edit: Oct 30, 2014, 10:48 PM by Legend

You see, this is how they'll take over the world!

If I live long enough to see robots demanding equal rights as they become their own species essentially, that'd be pretty cool.

Xevross

If I live long enough to see robots demanding equal rights as they become their own species essentially, that'd be pretty cool.

wrong number!!!!

4714, it'd be pretty scary too

Legend

wrong number!!!!

4715, it'd be pretty scary too

Nah. In order to make an AI that is truly conscious and human like, you'd have to dumb it down a ton. We'd be equals with them, at least ideally.

Xevross

Legend

The Machine

Party April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 am

LOADING PARTY=26251.944%

Legend

The Machine

LOADING PARTY=26251.944%

Xevross

The Machine