Bethesda E3 2018 live view

Started by the-pi-guy, Jun 11, 2018, 12:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

yeah that last bit of the conference with Todd was awesome.  SO fudgy hype!

the-pi-guy

Is someone making the next thread?

the-pi-guy

Or will I make it again?

the-pi-guy

Oh, it's been made.

nnodley

doubt I'll watch devolver.  But i do wish we saw more of star field and ES6.  Era is salty cause they didn't show anything for them

BananaKing

They probably did.  Not a huge number of huge announcements, but a great show.  A lot of fun, and a few huge things.
Well I know fallout 76 and rage were announced already but to me that was just part of E3

New games are

Rage 2
Doom Eternal
Fallout 76
Starfield
Elder Scrolls 6

That's a big list. The issue was with the pacing for me.

nnodley

Well I know fallout 76 and rage were announced already but to me that was just part of E3

New games are

Rage 2
Doom Eternal
Fallout 76
Starfield
Elder Scrolls 6

yeah their was quite a bit of talking in it.  It was almost the same length as MS's

BananaKing

yeah their was quite a bit of talking in it.  It was almost the same length as MS's
And cringe. "Ohh mom I'm not a mimics"

Who thought that was funny?

I'm disappointed we didn't get anything other than a name.for Starfield. But I'm hyped for Doom And TES6 makes up for that. Solid show for me. Just.wish it was shorter to suit the content they had.

the-pi-guy

I agree completely.
I just personally kind of take points away for the announcements not being new.  

Still a fantastic show.
Probably all down hill from here.

Legend

By far the best E3 show yet. Started slow but ended very strong.

ES6 was only announced because otherwise people would hate the mobile game, but it's still awesome it was announced.

Also Starfield is officially the first next gen game. Welp, 2020 here we come. PS4 was fun.

Loved the memes.

the-pi-guy

ES6 was only announced because otherwise people would hate the mobile game, but it's still awesome it was announced.
Yeah, pretty much what I think.

ethomaz

Also Starfield is officially the first next gen game. Welp, 2020 here we come. PS4 was fun.
Cyberpunk 2077 was the first next-gen titles... well tecnically it is cross-gen.

Next-gen only Starfield was the first... The Elder of Scrolls VI the second :D

Legend

Cyberpunk 2077 was the first next-gen titles... well tecnically it is cross-gen.

Next-gen only Starfield was the first... The Elder of Scrolls VI the second :D
Yeah cyberpunk may release on next gen but it doesn't signal the coming of next gen like these two games.

the-pi-guy

I'm disappointed.

Legend

I'm disappointed.
With cyberpunk?

It felt nothing like the last trailer and on resetera a lot of people dislike the feel.

If you said this was a Rockstar GTA set in the future, I'd believe it 100%. I'd love if all the buildings are full because it'd be less interesting if it's just played from ground level 90% of the time.

Go Up