Xevross

What if it's something even smaller?

"Unannounced game is releasing in 2020. Thanks for watching"
We know its an already announced WWS game

Legend

Xevross

Xevross

Legend

Well that trailer could have easily been in the conference. Hopefully that's not a sign the show will be short.

So is Dreams even at e3 this year?
It'll be on the show floor but yeah.

Xevross

Well that trailer could have easily been in the conference. Hopefully that's not a sign the show will be short.
It'll be on the show floor but yeah.
Yeah I really don't get what Sony are doing this year at all. They pushed Days Gone in a major way the past two e3s, so why put this in a pre show thing?

I guess we'll find out what they've got coming up.

nnodley

We have seen so much of Days Gone at past E3's who cares if it was in the conference or not.  But hype!! Hopefully no delays anymore for it.  

Because this was not at the showcase let's hope they still have more things to show besides the 4 games announced.  But I honestly don't care as long as we get amazing gameplay shown from those four. There is bound to be some surprise(s) but whether they are big surprises is another thing.

Also that up close shot of one of the freakers!  Game looks so gorgeous!

the-pi-guy

Xevross

We have seen so much of Days Gone at past E3's who cares if it was in the conference or not.  But hype!! Hopefully no delays anymore for it.  

Because this was not at the showcase let's hope they still have more things to show besides the 4 games announced.  But I honestly don't care as long as we get amazing gameplay shown from those four. There is bound to be some surprise(s) but whether they are big surprises is another thing.

Also that up close shot of one of the freakers!  Game looks so gorgeous!
Yeah if TLOU2, Spiderman, Ghost and Death Stranding all get some amazing showings I'll be happy with that at least. I'm hoping they all get gameplay.

darkknightkryta

Xevross

darkknightkryta

Do they have a full 1.5 hour conference like before?  Or just spread out?

Xevross

Do they have a full 1.5 hour conference like before?  Or just spread out?
We have no idea. Sony never announces lengths of their conferences. Last year had a 45 min pre show then the conference itself was 1 hour. Looks like these streams aren't even going to be 45 mins in total, so there's no worry of it taking away time.

I'm hoping since they're not doing a pre show this year, then the conference will be back to 90 mins. I'd be happy with 70+, anything longer than an hour. An hour is so short  :'(

Legend

We have no idea. Sony never announces lengths of their conferences. Last year had a 45 min pre show then the conference itself was 1 hour. Looks like these streams aren't even going to be 45 mins in total, so there's no worry of it taking away time.

I'm hoping since they're not doing a pre show this year, then the conference will be back to 90 mins. I'd be happy with 70+, anything longer than an hour. An hour is so short  :'(
90 minutes is the sweet spot. Anything beyond that is bonus but anything shorter makes it go by too fast. Always always always disheartening when the presenter comes on stage and starts their ending speech.

Xevross

90 minutes is the sweet spot. Anything beyond that is bonus but anything shorter makes it go by too fast. Always always always disheartening when the presenter comes on stage and starts their ending speech.
Yeah and when that happened after only 50 minutes last year I wanted to cry :'(

Go Up