June 2014 NPD (PS4 269k, XB1 197k, 3DS 152k, Wii U 140k, 360 62k, PS3 42k, Wii 19k, Vita 15k)

Started by ethomaz, Jul 15, 2014, 04:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

We don't actually know how much of an effect E3 has on sales. Five days is still almost a full week and The Last of Us is not being slept on. The Watch Dogs sales are likely still trickling in and the Destiny Beta may be enticing people to purchase PS4's.

True that. It will be an interesting month indeed for the PS4 while everything else just trips over and shoots downwards

Raven

True that. It will be an interesting month indeed for the PS4 while everything else just trips over and shoots downwards

I'm liking some of these articles popping up asking if this is the beginning of the Wii U's comeback. When arguably your most important, highest selling core franchise doesn't even come close to giving you first place you should probably just sit back down.

Xevross

I'm liking some of these articles popping up asking if this is the beginning of the Wii U's comeback. When arguably your most important, highest selling core franchise doesn't even come close to giving you first place you should probably just sit back down.

Let them dream. And let me dream, I'm shattered :-X

ethomaz

I do like to see Wii U in second place... I believe it will give XB1 a great fight and if XB1 pass it one day it will be after 2015.

DD_Bwest

i really think september has the potential to be over 600k for the US alone.   without the bundle 300k for a destiny boost is a pretty safe prediction.   and since the xb1 is selling 190k, and the bundle is beating it,  if it keeps where it is on the charts for the full 3months, 300k is pretty safe for that as well.  potentially even more.

I am telling you, september has the chance to look like an absolute slaughter

7H3

I do like to see Wii U in second place... I believe it will give XB1 a great fight and if XB1 pass it one day it will be after 2015.

Xbox always has a great holiday so that will help close the gap, but you never know Wii U might end up getting a better push as well if they can get better 3rd party support or capture the younger audience effectively
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

First time Crisol.

DD_Bwest

hourly amazon best sellers,    xb1 back to 62..      destiny bundle up to 23, with the regular sku at 10.

ethomaz

Jul 21, 2014, 12:21 PM Last Edit: Jul 21, 2014, 12:24 PM by ethomaz
Creamsugar posted today... unusual  ;D

XB1 W/O KINECT ~ 55%
MK8 bundle ~ 30%

LTD

Yoshi ~ 287k
BD ~ 277k
Kirby ~ 196k
Golf ~ 58k

FFHD ~ 82k
B2 ~ 39k
GOWC ~ 25kk

Dr. Pezus

MK8 bundle only 30%? Wat

Oh and is the B2 number unbundled only?

ethomaz

MK8 bundle only 30%? Wat

Oh and is the B2 number unbundled only?

LTD unbundled.

Bundled did more than that in May and more 15k+ in June... so these 35k unbundled seems great.

Go Up