Destiny: Ghost Edition (Collector) & Beta (July 17th on Playstation & July 23rd on Xbox) Revealed

Started by ethomaz, Jul 07, 2014, 04:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

Destiny is now beasting on the amazon charts. this game will be HUGE. i wish i can get that 99$ limited edition. :-(

I wish I can get any limited edition here in Brazil... well the first one I saw was that Ayrton Senna GT6 Limited Edition in Brazil.

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

Couldn't you have some one send you one from the us?

That one way but I can't wait :( to somebody sent me it will take at least one more week to play the game.

Mmm_fish_tacos

7H3

That one way but I can't wait :( to somebody sent me it will take at least one more week to play the game.

hmm what if you opened the one you bought at release, and returned the unopened copy in the bundle?

Mmm_fish_tacos

nnodley

The ghosts edition come in a steel case.

They both do! Unless that's what you meant.  Dat steel case is sexy as fudge though!!

Mmm_fish_tacos

nnodley

Yep, going to look real nice in my new gaming room

Are you getting The Order 1886 collectors edition too?  It comes with a galahad statue and steel case for 79.99!!! I preordered that one too.  GONNA BE SICK!!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Are you getting The Order 1886 collectors edition too?  It comes with a galahad statue and steel case for 79.99!!! I preordered that one too.  GONNA BE SICK!!

Yep!

Raven

My god... the Destiny Alpha made me its slave with just the small amount of available content. My mind is going crazy thinking about the fact that they are already preparing TWO expansions to a game that will clearly rule my life for the forseeable future.

nnodley

7H3

Go Up