RUMOR: PlayStation All Stars Round 2 Leaked?!!

Started by BananaKing, Jun 08, 2014, 11:43 AM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

Electronic Entertainment Expo is only a few hours away but leaks and rumors have still not spared the games that are being revealed at the show. Sony is expected to make a blast during E3 at its press conference by revealing some very exciting PlayStation 4 exclusive video game titles, and it looks like this leak just uncovered one of it.
PlayStation All-Stars
PlayStation All-Stars Round 2 Leaked - Expected to be Revealed At E3 2014
PlayStation All-Stars video games are considered to be Sony's version of Nintendo's famous and most critically acclaimed Super Smash Bros. series. The first apparent game in the series called PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale was released on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita handheld consoles. The game was partly developed by Sony Computer Entertainment Santa Monica Studio, and was released late in 2012.

Moving on to newer games, Sony ended support for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale last year, but it was rumored that Sony is working on the next game in the series that will be released on both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 by the name of PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale 2. Now a leak that emerged on Twitter shows that the upcoming PlayStation All-Stars game is allegedly called PlayStation All-Stars Round 2 and it will be revealed at E3 2014. Below is the leaked GIF and screenshot of the game.

PlayStation All Starsss PlayStation All Stars

Read more: http://wccftech.com/playstation-allstars-2-leaked-announcement-coming-e3-2014/#ixzz342zIKS7A

Mmm_fish_tacos

Interesting, really like the first one. Wonder who the developer would be if true.

Raven

If true, this would really go to show that too many people have automatically assumed that the absence of some first-party studios means that Sony somehow doesn't have anything new to show. I keep telling people, Sony has a lot of partnerships with third-party studios to make exclusive games and some first-party studios may yet surprise us.

BananaKing

If true, this would really go to show that too many people have automatically assumed that the absence of some first-party studios means that Sony somehow doesn't have anything new to show. I keep telling people, Sony has a lot of partnerships with third-party studios to make exclusive games and some first-party studios may yet surprise us.

shut your joker mouth.

anyways, i really hope this is true. last one was an underrated game IMO. it was so much fun.

Raven

shut your joker mouth.

anyways, i really hope this is true. last one was an underrated game IMO. it was so much fun.

I just hope it's true so I can unleash some "freedom" on dat dog in some hilarious ways. :D

BananaKing

I just hope it's true so I can unleash some "freedom" on dat dog in some hilarious ways. :D

ehh your freedom gun shoots blanks anyways.

i so hope this is true and releases this year.

BananaKing

Raven

ehh your freedom gun shoots blanks anyways.

i so hope this is true and releases this year.

I hope they listened to fan feedback. If you're going to rip off Smash Bros then you need to go all the way. One of the things that always made me laugh my dog off was watching that one person trying desperately to not get hit because they took too much damage and then suddenly getting baby slapped and launched off the screen. They also need to create more items to use.

ethomaz

It will be nice if true.

Xevross

HYPE! Perhaps Crash will be involved in this and not get his own new game (if the Easter egg in trailer is still to be believed).

Legend

I really hope it's true, but off screen image = fake.

Raven

I really hope it's true, but off screen image = fake.

I remember an off-screen image last year surfacing of an assortment of X1 games, including Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct, that everyone said was fake. Turned out every one of those games were true.

Dr. Pezus

cross gen btw

This is the unknown PS43Vita game then

Xevross

I remember an off-screen image last year surfacing of an assortment of X1 games, including Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct, that everyone said was fake. Turned out every one of those games were true.

HYPE!

Raven

This is the unknown PS43Vita game then

I would be a happy panda.