Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
I'm not sure what or who to believe in this Chris Hardwick abuse allegations.   I've always liked the guy and he always seems genuine so if she really is telling the true he is a piece of shame.  But now with the text messages coming out it tears down some reliability of her accusations.  

And his wife is standing by him and not saying he is doing anything like the accusations to her so who knows.

His career is likely ruined either way which is sad if he is innocent.
Its frustrating that people are getting fired before there's any proof. It seems these things are legit most of the time. But it's at the point now anyone can cry wolf and it will be believed before any facts come out.
God of Legs
Expand Dong
Excuse me Princess
All 3 did great.
Gaming Community / Re: XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last post by DerNebel - Today at 11:33 AM
Is there no limit to that communities idiocy?

Should we expect more games from Microsoft to come on Switch? | ResetEra

The title might sound ridiculous i know, but behind the huge shade thrown at Sony with Microsoft-Nintendo crossplay there is this interesting fact

Microsoft has now brought Switch users on Xbox Live through Minecraft
, which has always been their goal in this industry: expand their ecosystem rather than just selling more hardware. (and that's what they have always done with Windows on PC)

If you remember Ed Fries interview for IGN, originally Microsoft wanted to bring their software to Nintendo and Sony platforms rather than making their own console.

For that reason, should we expect more multiplayer titles from Microsoft to come on Switch, with the same formula of Minecraft (crossplay connecting through Xbox Live)?  
Off-Topic Community / Re: General Discussion Thread
Last post by nnodley - Yesterday at 11:08 PM
I'm not sure what or who to believe in this Chris Hardwick abuse allegations.   I've always liked the guy and he always seems genuine so if she really is telling the true he is a piece of shame.  But now with the text messages coming out it tears down some reliability of her accusations.  

And his wife is standing by him and not saying he is doing anything like the accusations to her so who knows.

His career is likely ruined either way which is sad if he is innocent.
Off-Topic Community / Re: Movie Thread
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 09:37 PM
Watched Incredibles 2.  It was great.  

A couple things kind of bothered me.  But these I think were because I haven't seen the original in a very long time.
I break it up here into 3 small pieces:
Last one isn't actually a spoiler, just weird being older.  
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>I don&#39;t remember superheroes being illegal in the first movie.<br>Like, I know they had some legal troubles, but I don&#39;t recall them being completely illegal.<br>

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Apparently no one knows that Jack Jack has powers, which felt weird. &nbsp;Because in the last few scenes of the first movie, you see Jack Jack exploding with powers. &nbsp;<br>

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>I didn&#39;t realize who the actors were of the first movie, and we were given a little video with the voice actors. &nbsp;And it kind of bothered me because now I could put together the voice and the character, and it took me out of it a little bit. &nbsp;Because a few times, all I could hear was the voice actor. &nbsp;<br>

The movie was great.  Pretty predictable.  

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>The movie wasn&#39;t just a flip of the first. &nbsp;It was really awesome to see Bob really take the dad role instead of the superhero role this time. &nbsp;I&#39;m kind of wondering if there was any outrage about this movie with that. &nbsp;Probably best I don&#39;t know. &nbsp;But it was filled with lots of just great moments of being a dad, and not just overly positive, but a lot of stuff about the challenges. &nbsp;<br><br>It was nice that Violet had a bigger part. &nbsp;<span style="font-size: 1em;" class="bbc_size">I feel like Helen got a way better part. &nbsp;I feel like Dash kind of got forgotten in the movie. &nbsp;He just didn&#39;t have as much of a role. &nbsp;Edna felt more like a throwback, than having a real part.</span><br><span style="font-size: 1em;" class="bbc_size"></span>
[/size]

Before the movie, there was:

Was just weird.  
What on Earth do the commentators have to do with any of this? They have nothing to do with fifa.

And come on now, that team expansion was decided completely independently to Portugal finishing third in their group.

I really don't think they actively try and favour any countries, the only weird thing they do is the world rankings which don't really seem to make much sense.
I'm sure Fifa officials don't feed lines to commentators  ::) .  Point is I noticed weird things and all I'm saying what my crazy conspiracy theories are :P
Off-Topic Community / Re: The Sporty Sports Thread -...
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Yesterday at 07:54 PM
Gonna be a tough one for you. Get through Nigeria first though!
On the bright side we won our last game against Croatia and finished first in our group
Last post by Xevross - Yesterday at 07:51 PM
Croatia has been scary good though. Hopefully they won't walk over us
Gonna be a tough one for you. Get through Nigeria first though!
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Yesterday at 07:49 PM
Croatia has been scary good though. Hopefully they won't walk over us
Last post by Xevross - Yesterday at 07:49 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is my favourite world cup
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10