Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Gaming Community / Re: Super Mario Party: bet on ...
Last post by Kerotan - Today at 03:45 AM
SUCK ON MY FROGGY NIPLES.

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!

WHAT A SAVE!
WHAT A SAVE!
WHAT A SAVE!
Mega ps4 sales.

Decent switch.

crud xbox.

October will be big aswell but it's a 4 week month so naturally will be down on this month.

November huge and bigger then December. Switch might have a bigger December then January though.
Gaming Community / Re: Video Game Sales Thread
Last post by Kerotan - Today at 03:40 AM
Average ps4 sales for the 5 September weeks was 85k. Europe probably 120k. Asia probably 50k. WW ps4 September sales id guess 1.4m. Can October break 1.2m? Would be crazy to do 2.6m sales for those 2 months in year 5. November should be tasty too and probably bigger then December.
Gaming Community / Re: When will Sony's games rel...
Last post by Kerotan - Today at 03:37 AM
You're right
Crackdown 3 Slated For A February 28, 2019 Release Date

Seams google/wikipedia haven't heard the news.
Crackdown has bomba written all over it.

Death stranding is more likely 2020 imo. I'd say March or April 2020.
Gaming Community / Re: Red Dead Redemption 2: bet...
Last post by Kerotan - Today at 03:33 AM
Gaming Community / Re: PlayStation Community Thre...
Last post by Kerotan - Today at 03:31 AM
I finished game of thrones by telltale the other day. Ya'll are crazy. It's lots of fun and pretty good. Sad that it won't continue as they left the door open

Of course, like every other freaking game with choices, I got the bad ending lol
I liked it too. Very well made and i never watched the tv series.
Gaming Community / Re: Nintendo Community Thread
Last post by Kerotan - Today at 03:30 AM
As we all know this is a very poor year for big Nintendo titles so far. It's really been selling well off the back of last years hype and handful of excellent games.

But i find it sad that most Nintendo fans can forgive this years line up because of 2 games. Pokemon which isn't even a mainline entry and smash which is an ultimate edition of a Wii u game.

If Sony pulled something like that in its year 2 it would be crucified. I know Nintendo fans probably own at least 1 other console but they really should be shouting at Nintendo from the rooftops. Unlike other years Nintendo only have 1 platform to support now. No excuse.
I finished game of thrones by telltale the other day. Ya'll are crazy. It's lots of fun and pretty good. Sad that it won't continue as they left the door open

Of course, like every other freaking game with choices, I got the bad ending lol
Last post by Xevross - Yesterday at 11:52 PM
Will be hilarious if it's actually not as good as we think it will be and it gets in the 80s
Would be the biggest shock of the century as far as game reviews go.
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Yesterday at 10:45 PM
Will be hilarious if it's actually not as good as we think it will be and it gets in the 80s
Lulz not gonna happen
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10