Legend

That's pretty definitive

Dr. Pezus

Ouch. So that's 5-6 years of re-releases they're going to miss out on too

the-pi-guy

Ouch. So that's 5-6 years of re-releases they're going to miss out on too
lol

Mmm_fish_tacos

I guess we can put that argument to bed.

Xevross

Wonder how much $$ they got from Sony for this?  ;D

Raven

Wonder how much $$ they got from Sony for this?  ;D
Willing to bet Sony handed them at least two months worth of PS+ sub money and Shu's sweet dog for a couple nights.

And that was just a down payment.

Xevross

Willing to bet Sony handed them at least two months worth of PS+ sub money and Shu's sweet dog for a couple nights.
dang, that sounds like an epic deal to me. I see why they're doing this now

Raven

Scroll up. I clarified.

Mmm_fish_tacos

shu does have a sweet dog.

Xevross

Scroll up. I clarified.
Oh snap. I wish I work at Capcom now

Aura7541

Well, the rep sounds like he meant it. However, I can't stop thinking back to the time where Capcom said something similar about Dead Rising 3, only for the game to go on PC.

darkknightkryta

Well, the rep sounds like he meant it. However, I can't stop thinking back to the time where Capcom said something similar about Dead Rising 3, only for the game to go on PC.
Yeah but when Sony gets something exclusive, it's exclusive.  Microsoft published games have ended up on the PS3...

Aura7541

Yeah but when Sony gets something exclusive, it's exclusive.  Microsoft published games have ended up on the PS3...
You got a point there, though the Mass Effect situation is not the best example to point to (that's the only one I can think of right now).

Raven

Microsoft has a hard time being upfront about their exclusive deals and their partners get caught in the middle. Just look at how Microsoft has tried to word their timed exclusive deal with Rise of the Tomb Raider. Were it not for Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics setting the record straight a number of times now we'd all still be heavily debating it instead of listening to some rabid fanboy holdouts plugging their ears and claiming full exclusivity. Sony already allowed Capcom to publish the game on PC and I'm getting the impression that the two of them are about to get very cozy with each other. First with Deep Down which Sony helped build, then with Street Fighter 5 which Sony gave them the money to make it happen, and there have been rumors on GAF that Monster Hunter might be showing up on PS4.