Yooka-Laylee Kickstarter up - We're past £1.47m!!!!

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 01, 2015, 04:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Cute Pikachu

Ehh they would look rather ugly(mostly the 3ds version).
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Dr. Pezus

Xbro

It would need to be a New 3DS exclusive.

Anyway, next stretch goal is orchestral score.
3 people like this

BananaKing

I don't remember one game on Kickstarter making their time goals lol

as long as they make the game they promised to make, add the features they said they would and release on all the platforms they announced i see no problem. but when you pull that peter molyneux shame and delay the game for 3 years when its supposed to be out after 6 months then thats when i start to get annoyed by it.

Xbro

During the initial reveal, they said they wouldn't be promising one thing and delivering another, though I believe that was more of a jab toward Nuts & Bolts.
3 people like this

Dr. Pezus

1.1m reached!

From now on I expect it to go a lot slower. Maybe reach 1.7m in a week and 2m in two weeks.
I was way too optimistic. 1.47m now. Looks like 2m is kind of reaching for the final number

Xbro

I was way too optimistic. 1.47m now. Looks like 2m is kind of reaching for the final number

I think everyone knew it was funded, and the stretch goals are locked down, there's no need to back it. It may pick up in the future though.
3 people like this

Dr. Pezus

I think everyone knew it was funded, and the stretch goals are locked down, there's no need to back it. It may pick up in the future though.
No need, other than to get the game and/or some of that other stuff they're giving

Go Up