Vizioneck Halloween T.V. Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, Oct 15, 2014, 02:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Best Halloween Show/Movie

Linked Events

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

That's what the twilight zone was.... minus the future.
I guess. But this is great

darkknightkryta

I guess. But this is great
So Twilight Zone sucked? :O

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

Dunno
I don't know either.  Simpsons ripped off a bunch of Twilight Zone episodes.  They were actually the better Halloween episodes too.

darkknightkryta

So I watched the Corpse Party OVA at my friend's anime club... I think I'm scarred for life...

Legend

Twilight Zone is great. What blasphamy am I reading?

Also American Horror Story is wonderful this year. I'm eagerly waiting for the next episode. The last episode was probably my favorite one in years! Just so many small things and tidbits that were coming together.

darkknightkryta

Twilight Zone is great. What blasphamy am I reading?

Also American Horror Story is wonderful this year. I'm eagerly waiting for the next episode. The last episode was probably my favorite one in years! Just so many small things and tidbits that were coming together.
What happened?

Legend

What happened?
Spoilers free?

The show changed directions.

Mild spoilers
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>The entire season so far (5 episodes) have actually just been a TV show within the show. What we were watching was just a studio produced reinactment of the horror story. This was teased/known since the first episode. The latest episode was more of a behind the scenes look and showed the actors out of character and stuff.<br>

Alex1991

I'm not sure if I should mention it in the anime thread, but what anime would suit the bill for Halloween?  I only really have Princess Resurrection and Death Note.

darkknightkryta

I'm not sure if I should mention it in the anime thread, but what anime would suit the bill for Halloween?  I only really have Princess Resurrection and Death Note.
I put a few in the poll ;)

I personally recommend: Persona 4 and Soul Eater

Others to note:
Another (Pretty creepy, but not too scary)
Corpse Party (Pretty disturbing)
Death Note
Rosario Vampire (This is a better read than watch)
Tokyo Ghoul (Only watched a few episodes, but it was decent)
Witch Hunter Robin (Kinda like X-files)

@BasilZero has a few more

darkknightkryta

Started up Simpsons Halloween episodes.  8)

Legend

I watched Freddy vs Jason yesterday since it was on TV.

Dr. Pezus

Stranger things season 2 is coming bby

darkknightkryta

Angry Video Game Nerd is running videos of him playing Polybius.  He's setting it up as a horror movie where he's slowly getting addicted to the game.  

Dr. Pezus

So stranger things 2 in 3 days

Go Up