What are your favorite gameplay genres?

Started by Legend, Jul 31, 2017, 02:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

BasilZero

Aug 05, 2017, 12:36 AM Last Edit: Aug 05, 2017, 12:44 AM by BasilZero
Something good!
Yooka Laylee is good going by the reviews that are being posted.

Their saying its exactly like Banjo Kazooie and Tooie in design - and stating that is a bad thing but in reality it is a good thing :p.

It'll go down in sale soon.

I'm sure the PS4 ver will be $20 or less in a few months. I might double dip it on PS4 and then the PC ver later.

Knack
I will get it when the PSN version is $5 or less.

darkknightkryta

Knack
Knack isn't like Spyro!  And I have Knack.

Legend

Knack isn't like Spyro!  And I have Knack.
Knack is kinda like Spyro, and you said you wanted a good game so Knack's always the answer to that!

darkknightkryta

Knack is kinda like Spyro, and you said you wanted a good game so Knack's always the answer to that!
Knack is a God of War clone!

the-pi-guy

BasilZero

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

More like Crash clone
Not really.  Knack and Gd of War are the same fundamentally.  Go of War just has a combo system.  Crash, first one anyways is very strict and linear.

Legend

Not really.  Knack and Gd of War are the same fundamentally.  Go of War just has a combo system.  Crash, first one anyways is very strict and linear.
Yeah Knack definitely has more of a focus on combat.

Dr. Pezus

There are still a lot of similarities. Like the difficulty and sparse checkpoints, cute visuals, platforming

darkknightkryta

There are still a lot of similarities. Like the difficulty and sparse checkpoints, cute visuals, platforming
I wouldn't call what's in Knack "platforming"

Dr. Pezus

Well there's less in there but still a bit. Also the movement of knack reminds me of crash

Legend

Oh I like building simulators, like KSP, RCT, City Skylines, etc.

BasilZero

Lets call it

The Knack genre.

haroldperez

Dec 09, 2017, 06:27 AM Last Edit: Dec 09, 2017, 06:33 AM by Legend
TPS and FPS are my favorite genres in video games. These days I am fond of playing console games as they come in very different offers like Xbox live gold subscription card and Playstation store guthaben 50 kaufen which one can buy from the official site of Press-start and avail the benefit.

Go Up