Xbox Game Pass Launches June 1st - Includes over 100 Games at Launch, 14 Day Trial

Started by Legend, May 24, 2017, 02:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Xbox Game Pass Launches June 1st - Includes over 100 Games at Launch, 14 Day Trial - NeoGAF

EDIT: Maybe Live Now/Today? http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-one-g...nts-downloads/News - Launches 1st of June  - 14 Day Free Trial for Everyone - 100+ game LibraryFacebook Video Adhttps://www.facebook.com/xbox/videos/10155092090046023/Price Per Month - US: $9.99 - CA: $11.99 - EU: €9.99 - UK: £7.99 - AU: $10.95 - RU: 599 ₽ - CL: $6.990 - CO: $25.900 - HK: $79 - PL: 39.99 złLaunch LibraryXbox One -TBCBackwards Compatible / Xbox 360 - TBCXbox.com Game Pass Pagehttp://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-game-pass
One low monthly price Enjoy unlimited access to over one hundred great Xbox One and Xbox 360 titles for only $9.99 per month, including fan-favorites like Halo 5: Guardians, Payday 2, NBA 2K16, and LEGO Batman. With so many games to discover and download, your Xbox experience will never be the same.Always something new to play Play games across multiple genres, from action/adventure and family favorites to shooters, sports, puzzle games, and more. And with new titles added every month, you'll always have a wide selection of great games to choose from.Download and play in full-fidelity Download games directly to your console and play online or offline in full-fidelity, without any streaming or connectivity issues. Whether it's a new story to immerse yourself in or an old journey you're eager to revisit, experience your games as they were intended.Discounts on Xbox One games Love an Xbox One game and want to own it? Interested in an add-on or Season Pass for a title you're playing in the Xbox Game Pass catalog? Save 20% on Xbox One game purchases and 10% on all related add-ons, but only while the base game is currently in the catalog.Gold plays first As an Xbox Live Gold member, you'll have exclusive access to Xbox Game Pass before anyone else and be among the first to play over one hundred great games. Please check back as we'll be updating details and availability.Only on Xbox One Xbox Game Pass will only be available on Xbox One.

Top frequently asked questionsWhat is Xbox Game Pass and how does it work? At Xbox, we believe in offering new ways to give you the best value to play a collection of the greatest games. For one low monthly price, Xbox Game Pass gives you unlimited access to over 100 great games - including popular backward compatible Xbox 360 and blockbuster Xbox One titles. Xbox Game Pass will add games to (and sometimes remove games from) its catalog every month, which means you can always find something new and exciting to play. Download and experience games in their full fidelity from top industry publishers and play offline for up to 30 days. Xbox Game Pass is truly your ticket to endless play.Do you need to have an Xbox Live Gold membership to access Xbox Game Pass? No, you do not need to have an Xbox Live Gold membership to access Xbox Game Pass. As with all Xbox Live titles, you will need an Xbox Live Gold membership to play multiplayer in Xbox Game Pass titles.What games will be available on Xbox Game Pass when it launches? We're working closely with top industry publishing partners to bring a robust list of titles at launch. We expect to have over 100 games from the most popular genres including action, adventure, shooters, puzzlers, strategy, RPG, and more with new titles added each month.Will Xbox Game Pass be available where I live at launch? Xbox Game Pass will be available in at least 27 Xbox markets at launch, quickly growing to as many new markets as catalog availability permits.Are games for Xbox Game Pass streamed directly or will they be downloaded to my Xbox One? Based on fan feedback, streaming/connectivity issues were identified as a major pain point for competing game subscription services. That's why games on Xbox Game Pass will be downloaded to your Xbox One, providing fans with a native, full-fidelity gaming experience and the ability to play downloaded games offline for up to 30 days.Is there a limit to how many games I can download to my account at one time? No - so get your storage ready! Gamers love to play, which is why Xbox Game Pass gives you unlimited access to over 100 backward compatible Xbox 360 and Xbox One games while they are in the active catalog. There is no limit to the number of games you can download from Xbox Game Pass, other than the hard drive capacity, which you can manage or upgrade at Xbox.com.Once I download a game with Xbox Game Pass, do I own it? No, the Xbox Game Pass catalog will update with new games being added every month. You need an active Xbox Game Pass subscription to play games. If you love a game currently in the catalog and want to own it, you can buy it and instantly save 20 percent off the price of the base game with your Xbox Game Pass membership, plus get 10 percent off any related game add-ons and consumables while the game is still in the Xbox Game Pass catalog.What happens if my subscription expires or I cancel? If your subscription expires or is cancelled, any games downloaded through Xbox Game Pass will no longer be available. However, progress and achievements will remain attached to your account. All games that you have purchased from Xbox/Xbox Store will remain in your games library until you manually remove them.Will Xbox Game Pass be available on Xbox 360? Xbox Game Pass will only be available on Xbox One. While some Xbox 360 backwards compatible games will be included in Xbox Game Pass, those titles will not be available on the Xbox 360 console via your subscription.

GAF Announce Threadhttp://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1348425
GAF Notes - Same type of licence as Games and EA Access , Licence for Home Console and Account - Xbox and not looking to rotate games out of the service on a monthly basis but it may happen - 20% discounts on Games and 10% on DLC in the Library to keep if you end your subscription - Play Anywhere titles will work on PC - BC titles wont work on 360 - Achievements Unlock and remain if you cancel your sub - Same type of licence as Games and EA Access , Licence for Home Console and Account - Xbox and not looking to rotate games out of the service on a monthly basis but it may happen - 20% discounts on Games and 10% on DLC in the Library - Play Anywhere titles will work on PC - BC titles wont work on 360 - US T-Mobile Customers to Receive Free Month - Online Not Required - New Games added each month

No News from MS yet, wonder if this ad went out early EDIT: will update the op as more info comes in.

EXpensive

BananaKing

welcome to xbox. where you can get a subscription, over another subscription to add to your other subscription. all just to play the same games, basically.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Its about the same as a game fly sub. Not bad.

SWORDF1SH

It's a nice service. $10 is a good price.

Ludicrous Speed

The trial is live now for Gold members.

Pretty solid lineup. I've always wanted to try Blood Bowl 2 but the price is always laughably insane, like $40 digital and I guess physical is rare because it's not any better in my area. Downloading Mad Max as well, I swear it will be the first open world game I complete this gen. Tons of kid friendly games on there, too. It's an amazing value if you're a parent with kid gamers.