Gundam Versus Coming West to This Fall (PS4, US & EU)

Started by ethomaz, Apr 27, 2017, 02:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. the premier publisher of anime videogames today announces GUNDAM VERSUS for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. Take control of over 90 Mobile Suits spanning more than 35 years of the Mobile Suit Gundam universe and experience one of the most popular imports in Japanese pop culture history like never before.

World famous giant robot series and notorious head-to-head smash hit, GUNDAM VERSUS, is coming to the Americas and Europe for the first time for home console, this time built from the ground up exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system. Battle in explosive online two-versus-two and three-versus-three team battles in this all-new title built from the ground up for the PlayStation 4 system. Each playable Mobile Suit comes equipped with its own weapons systems to learn and master along with new mobility options that allow for advanced strategy to evade and outwit opponents.

"For more than 35 years the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise has fostered a highly engaged and energetic community," said Eric Hartness, Vice President of Marketing for BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. "We are excited to release GUNDAM VERSUS to those fans eager for more Mobile Suit Gundam releases in the West, as well as introducing the franchise a brand new expanded audience."

GUNDAM VERSUS will be available Fall 2017 in the Americas and Europe on the PlayStation 4 system.

ethomaz

Looks like there is a vote for cover keyart happening: http://engage.bnent.eu/gundamvsvote/index.html

Kerotan

Even more Japanese games coming West!

Raven

Been a long time since I played a Gundam game.

darkknightkryta

This looks like Virtua On.. I like.

Raven

This looks like Virtua On.. I like.
Don't do this to me. I'm at work. I can't watch the video right now. :'(

darkknightkryta

Don't do this to me. I'm at work. I can't watch the video right now. :'(
You work?

the-pi-guy

You work?
He's very busy, and he has a lot of "clients"

Aura7541

You work?
Life ain't easy for a sexy beast like him.

Raven

Hard to type with my hands full.