I always thought these battery packs were ergonomic:

Legend

DerNebel

Yeah, it's a bummer.

Kerotan

Almost completed mirrors Edge catalyst. 5 dollar well spent

Kerotan

Mirrors Edge completed.
8/10. One of the best fivers ever spent. Did all the side missions too.

On battlefront 2 now. About 5 of my budies bought it with me on sale. I have only played about 5 hours of the online but holy shame its mind blowing.

Space battles are crazy. And the galactic battle is nuts. That map where you have all the red smoke on the sand. Holy shame that blew me away.

Love the new squad system too.

Dr. Pezus

Mirrors Edge completed.
8/10. One of the best fivers ever spent. Did all the side missions too.

On battlefront 2 now. About 5 of my budies bought it with me on sale. I have only played about 5 hours of the online but holy shame its mind blowing.

Space battles are crazy. And the galactic battle is nuts. That map where you have all the red smoke on the sand. Holy shame that blew me away.

Love the new squad system too.
PSN sale?

Legend

Kerotan

PSN sale?
Bf USA sale. Like 6 dollars which is about 5 euro

BananaKing

So without any spoilers what so ever please. How is the horizon dlc's story? Good? Bad? Better than the base game or worse?

DerNebel

So without any spoilers what so ever please. How is the horizon dlc's story? Good? Bad? Better than the base game or worse?
Pretty great, you could make a case for it being better than the base game.

Legend

Pretty great, you could make a case for it being better than the base game.
Does it have any lore related stuff or is it a fully separate story?

DerNebel

It expands a tiny bit on Sylens, otherwise it's pretty much entirely seperate.

Xevross

Good. Hard to say, what made the base game so great was discovering new machines and all the lore of the world. This has barely any new machines and only provides a little bit of new lore. Its still great fun though and a good excuse to put more time into horizon if you enjoyed it.

It has lore about a particular AI system developed by humans, which loosely relates to what you learn about in the main game.

Kerotan

Started playing GTA 3 today. Surprised to see it has trophies. Also I seemed to think the graphics were worse but they seem alright. Completed about 12 missions so far. Hopefully I don't get stuck on anything tedious.

DerNebel

Dec 23, 2017, 08:49 AM Last Edit: Dec 23, 2017, 08:52 AM by DerNebel

https://www.resetera.com/threads/granblue-fantasy-re-link-leaked-gameplay-developed-by-pg.12404/

Putting this here so I can easier find it to watch on my Laptop later.

Go Up