PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

What does iq mean regarding a games graphics or looks?
Image Quality

nnodley

Yep what banana said.  It's essentially the cleaner the image looks in regards to sharpness of edges and reduction of aliasing.  Downsampling from 1440p on a 1080 screen will give you a super sharp image and reduced aliasing.   Or rendering at native 4k and even checkerboard 4k will reduce the aliasing and result in a sharp image.

darkknightkryta

Image Quality I believe.  It's the clarity and crispness of an image... I believe.

Kerotan

Cheers men! I always thought it was to do with the smartness of the game lol.  As in advanced Ai or advanced effects lol

Kerotan

Completed chapter 5.  Blown away so far.  Absolutely loved that open world puzzlething that I presume was optional in chapter 4.

Not missing drake at all and probably enjoying this more then uncharted 4. Love when the girls gossip about him.  

Makes me thithink uncharted 5 could go without him. Plenty of characters in the series able to hold it without him. It's naughty dog that make uncharted great not drake.

Kerotan

9.5/10 for lost legacy.  A master piece.  

Legend

Almost as good as knack? Wow

Xevross

I've played the first two hours and I'm absolutely loving it so far. Puts U4 to shame in some aspects, pacing in particular.

Legend

I've played the first two hours and I'm absolutely loving it so far. Puts U4 to shame in some aspects, pacing in particular.
You're making me want it!

nnodley

For sure.  UC4 is still the best out of Nates games, but this one gave me UC 1-3 and UC4 vibes within the first hour.  And the pacing is definitely much better.  Western Ghats is absolutely stunning.

Riderz1337

Finished the Lost Legacy. Amazing game.

Chapter 9 set piece is the Uncharted 4 Madagascar chase taken to the next level. Didn't think they could top it but holy shame it just got crazier and crazier near the end.

Best set piece in Uncharted history for me.

I think this game just proves that Uncharted is safe if they continue it without Drake. While I enjoyed 4 more than TLL it was still a dang fine entry without Drake.

9/10.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

darkknightkryta

Well, U4's first two hours was terrible.

Legend

I will admit, I did really like how they handled diving and the reveal you weren't somewhere exotic.

darkknightkryta

I will admit, I did really like how they handled diving and the reveal you weren't somewhere exotic.
Honestly if they beginning didn't have 5 tutorials in the span of those 2 hours, I don't think it would have been as bad.

Xevross

Yeah. It's basically done what U4 did in 5-6 hours in only 2, and in a good way. It's cut out all the fluff, and the character development is still really good.

Go Up