Destiny 2 Announced (Reveal Trailer on March 30th, Retail leaks)

Started by ethomaz, Mar 23, 2017, 12:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

ethomaz

The year exclusive PlayStation content is real yet... not 3 months like rumors lol

BananaKing

Aura7541

The year exclusive PlayStation content is real yet... not 3 months like rumors lol

But there's no perfume.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Raven

Nathan Fillion.  
But of course, Nolan North plays Nathan Fillion.  
lol

Cayde-6 played by Nathan Fillion played by Nolan North played by Troy Baker played by Cayde-6.

ethomaz

SWORDF1SH

ethomaz

More retail leaks.

From the creators of Destiny, a highly acclaimed game, the extremely anticipated sequel is coming up. A first person action shooter that places you in an epic adventure through the Solar System.
The last city on Earth has fallen before an overwhelming invasive force under Ghaul, the towering commander of the Red Legion. Guardians are running out of power, and the few survivors have left. You will venture in mysterious, uncharted worlds from the Solar System to discover devastating weapons and combat abilities. In order to defeat the Red Legion and face Ghaul, you will need to gather the surviving heroes from the City and fight back together to claim back home.
So the picture of Cayde-6 translates as "preorder and get early access to the beta" (I assume it will go public as in Destiny 1 at some point) and the Cayde-6 is as we know a preorder bonus too. Yes the game will be available on PC.

Collector's edition includes:

Destiny 2 game
Expansions I and II including quests, coop activities, multiplayer content and tons of armor and gear (idk the pricing but seems it's basically the same as Destiny 1)
Legendary sword DLC
Legendary emote DLC
Cabal empire emblem DLC
"Frontier" physical bag you can carry around with a 15" tablet pocket
"Frontier" kit including USBcharger with solar panel
A paracord
A solar rug
Limited edition steelbook
Collector's edition cabal themed premium box, including a notebook, a map, and collectibles such as postcards and "pawns from the Empire" (idk what this actually means)

Limited edition includes

Destiny 2 base game
Expansions I and II
The previously explained DLC
The steelbook
The premium box and all the stuff inside

PC Boxart

Preorder and Beta

http://www.universodestiny.com/sinopsis-oficial-destiny-2-exclusiva-universo-destiny/

Legend

WHen is the trailer?

DerNebel

WHen is the trailer?
2 hours or so, I think

nnodley

10am PST so in about an hour it will be up.

Go Up