NieR: Automata Review Thread: 89 OC (87 Reviews) 89 MC (88 Reviews)

Started by ethomaz, Mar 02, 2017, 06:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

From what I remember from first NiER the second playthought is totally different from the first one... different bosses, paths, NPCs, cutscenes, even character looks different, etc.

The maps. dungeons and cities are the same.

ethomaz

DerNebel

The game has 26 endings. The first 5 are legit. The remaining 21 are joke endings. New mechanics are unlocked through multiple playthroughs including a hacking feature and a berserk mode.
Well Ending Y even has a secret boss attached to it, which is pretty crazy for a "joke" ending (I've seen that one on Youtube, it's not really a joke, lol).

40 :p

Holding strong :D
41 ;P

Raven

Well Ending Y even has a secret boss attached to it, which is pretty crazy for a "joke" ending (I've seen that one on Youtube, it's not really a joke, lol).
Wanna know another joke? My naughtiness life.

DerNebel

Wanna know another joke? My naughtiness life.
Raven, nobody wants to hear your sheep fudgy stories.

Raven

DerNebel

I just want to know I'm not alone.  :'(
Well the sheep are with you.

ethomaz

darkknightkryta

Apparently you have to beat the game and play back through it multiple times to fully understand the story. The reviewer from US Gamer even went as far as to say that the 3rd playthrough practically feels like a fresh experience.
It's like that with all his games.  You had to finish the first 4 times to get the full story.  4th time deletes your save.  Let's not even talk about Drakengard

Kerotan

ethomaz

89 nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Thanks God we know EZA will give the highest score ever from them to bring it 90 again.

ethomaz

Xevross

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Go Up