Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Out June 30th for $40 on PS4, PS4 Pro

Started by Xevross, Feb 16, 2017, 05:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

So is it just a remaster of the original games or what?

My first time playing crash was Uncharted 4.

Xevross

So is it just a remaster of the original games or what?

My first time playing crash was Uncharted 4.
Its a remaster yeah. They've added stuff like analogue support but that's it really. Mainly just nice, new, shiny graphics

Max King of the Wild

Trophy support!

DerNebel

I really hope that this releasing in June already means something for Sonys plan for the second half of 2017 and that that doesn't just consist of third party marketing, Uncharted The Lost Legacy and GT Sport.

Xevross

Trophy support!
Oh yeah, this too of course! :D
I really hope that this releasing in June already means something for Sonys plan for the second half of 2017 and that that doesn't just consist of third party marketing, Uncharted The Lost Legacy and GT Sport.
Honestly I'm expecting that to just be it, with maybe another big(ish) exclusive sneaking in there. They have marketing deals for RDR2, Destiny 2, Battlefront 2 and COD. Releasing their own games later in the year would probably only diminish their possible sales.

DerNebel

Honestly I'm expecting that to just be it, with maybe another big(ish) exclusive sneaking in there. They have marketing deals for RDR2, Destiny 2, Battlefront 2 and COD. Releasing their own games later in the year would probably only diminish their possible sales.
I don't know. If Detroit and Dreams don't hit this year I'll start getting worried and I think that between Days Gone, God of War and Spider-Man at least one is aiming at 2017 as well. But then I'm looking at this list and it looks like almost too much for the second half of 2017 (then again Gran Turismo Sport, really shouldn't come out in the second half of 2017 (even though it probably still will), considering that it was delayed from last year).

Xevross

I don't know. If Detroit and Dreams don't hit this year I'll start getting worried and I think that between Days Gone, God of War and Spider-Man at least one is aiming at 2017 as well. But then I'm looking at this list and it looks like almost too much for the second half of 2017 (then again Gran Turismo Sport, really shouldn't come out in the second half of 2017 (even though it probably still will), considering that it was delayed from last year).
Oh I forgot about Dreams actually. God know's what's happening there.

I agree with Detroit though, that should definitely be coming out this year, announcement was a long time ago.

Yeah with those 3 others, they might be aiming for 2017 but I wouldn't be surprised if all 3 were 2018. I won't be worried if they all miss 2017.

We've already had Nioh as a PS4 exclusive. Nier is coming as a console exclusive. Then there's Horizon, Persona 5, Crash trilogy, Uncharted and GT Sport. That's a pretty great year, if Detroit and one of those other games made it as well it would be quite insane, with lots of big exclusives to come down the line

nnodley

YAY!!!   I don't understand the complaints i've seen about it being too clean.  it's not like the originals textures were dirty.  I think the problem is the textures pop more cause they are brighter, but I love it and think it looks great.

Xevross

YAY!!!   I don't understand the complaints i've seen about it being too clean.  it's not like the originals textures were dirty.  I think the problem is the textures pop more cause they are brighter, but I love it and think it looks great.
Agreed, Crash has always been fairly light hearted and the new colours and art style fit that perfectly

Kerotan

Going to pre order this.  Add it to my other pre orders,  Horizon and gran turismo!

BasilZero

I'll be getting this on my PS4 unless it comes out on PC in the future.

$40 is a nice sweet price spot but I'll get it later on though.

Dr. Pezus

I'll be getting this on my PS4 unless it comes out on PC in the future.

$40 is a nice sweet price spot but I'll get it later on though.
Have you played them before?

BasilZero

Feb 18, 2017, 02:21 PM Last Edit: Feb 18, 2017, 02:29 PM by BasilZero
Have you played them before?
The first one but that was like 15 years ago, didnt like it that much but my tastes in games have changed since then.

I'm tempted to play the first three originals from PS1 again though before I get this :p