Crash N.Sane trilogy release date announced for June 30th 2017. Discussion moved to the other thread

Started by DerNebel, Feb 15, 2017, 07:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

DerNebel

If this gets a date for the summer, it'll make me very hopeful for the PS4 lineup for the second half of the year.

ethomaz

Max King of the Wild

Xevross

nnodley

DerNebel

Btw. do you think the game will be exclusive? Nobody ever said this was exclusive, but there's also no mention of a non-PS4 version of this anywhere either.

Xevross

Btw. do you think the game will be exclusive? Nobody ever said this was exclusive, but there's also no mention of a non-PS4 version of this anywhere either.
I'd be extremely surprised if it wasn't exclusive. Sony has probably paid for this in part.

DerNebel

I'd be extremely surprised if it wasn't exclusive. Sony has probably paid for this in part.
Yeah....

This might answer the question

However this might also be a photoshop, even though I don't see much reason to believe that the dude who owns that Twitter account would lie about this.

Gaf has once again started a shitshow because of this question, which is why I'm wondering.

Xevross

Gaf starts shitshows over pretty much anything. I'll be shocked if Crash comes out on anything else, he'll be betraying his Playstation home  :'( :'(

nnodley

Gaf starts shitshows over pretty much anything. I'll be shocked if Crash comes out on anything else, he'll be betraying his Playstation home  :'( :'(
There are already mini shitshows about FemRyder having a "too wide jaw" which is why her character model looks "horrendous".  Like seriously.  Not to mention the shitshow about anything Horizon, like the supposed "cultural appropriation" battleship.

Raven

There are already mini shitshows about FemRyder having a "too wide jaw" which is why her character model looks "horrendous".  Like seriously.  Not to mention the shitshow about anything Horizon, like the supposed "cultural appropriation" battleship.
"Cultural appropriation". A term used to imply ownership of ideas, practices, food, languages, art, and clothing to one race or ethnicity and that certain races or ethnicities are not allowed to engage in them for arbitrary reasons. In other words, an attempt to justify racism.

Kerotan

Surely this year.  Not sure if I'd prefer summer or fall release.  Probably summer.

Legend

Xevross

Today is yesterday's tomorrow
I'd presume that it'll be announced 24 hours after the tweet was first posted, so in a couple of hours

Xevross