Xevross

ethomaz

Xevross

The comments are a sight to behold...
Wow you're not kidding.

This is why I stay here for my discussions

ethomaz

Aura7541

Huh, interesting... Unless someone else is charitable enough to leak the numbers, we're not getting any :-\

gamrConnect Forums - View Post

Windows Central is used as an outlet for Microsoft PR at times. Therefore they'll only post numbers if it makes Microsoft looks good, which they can't really do this month.

Legend

NPD has become so boring for gamers. Hopefully someone else starts getting official numbers and sharing.

ethomaz

Windows Central was obvious...

They even rounded November to make MS looks better... December they leaked the excitably number because it was good for them.

Aura7541

Windows Central was obvious...

They even rounded November to make MS looks better... December they leaked the excitably number because it was good for them.
After we figured out that Windows Central's Nov NPD numbers were legit (even if they were rounded), I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. It's frustrating that we're not getting numbers because there's a noticeable gap between the XB1 and PS4.

ethomaz

Using the Prediction League results (I'm #6).

PS4 ~210k
XB1 ~160k

I did some comparison to be fair... for example the I predicted 200/150 and a guy that predicted 200/160 racked high but 200/170 ranked lower... so XB1 is really between 155-165k if you round to 5k :D

Legend

Large gap between the two. Feb will be a huge difference with Horizon and Nioh.

ethomaz

Large gap between the two. Feb will be a huge difference with Horizon and Nioh.
I expect a lower gap with BEST XB1 January and PS4 down yoy.

Both are more close to flat and the game is like 10-20k lower than last year.

Xevross

Using the Prediction League results (I'm #6).

PS4 ~210k
XB1 ~160k

I did some comparison to be fair... for example the I predicted 200/150 and a guy that predicted 200/160 racked high but 200/170 ranked lower... so XB1 is really between 155-165k if you round to 5k :D
How did the prediction league get the numbers?

Go Up